Chapter 15.

This chapters song is Gabby by The Internet ft.Janelle Monae (vote if you like tea)

Autumn Pov

I wake up and turned to my left and looked out the window to see it was raining cats and dogs. Great, that means I'm going to have to spend my Saturday inside.

 I turned to my right to find my phone vibrating like crazy. What the hell I thought. I usually don't have much phone activity. The only person who really texts me is Ximena.

I look at my phone screen to see thousands of thousands of comments on my Instagram pictures.

"She doesn't deserve him."

"Shes pretty I guess."

"WTF her hair looks awful."

"why does she have to date James."

"Life is so unfair."

"Ewww shes black."

I stopped reading. I couldn't look at any more comments. I quickly put my account on private. So only people who I followed, and followed me back could see it.

How could this happen?

"Autumn Hope Wilson, get your ass down here this second."My mother shouted from downstairs.

Shit, shit, shit this is bad.

I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"What the hell is going on, "My mom said. Solana was standing with her nervously and seemed to be trying to tell me something with her eyes.

My mom handed me her phone there was a video playing.

"People's Magzine just published the biggest story of this year. The Hollywood heartthrob James Jordan is now off the market he is dating Autumn Wilson. It seems that he and his co-stars have been hiding out in the small town of Scarsdale. It is also said that last Friday he got into a fight over this girl. We don't know much about Autumn, but we're trying to find out more" The lady on the screen said with a smile.

No.no, no this can't be happening. No one was supposed to know about James and I. We weren't dating we only went on one date. Who would tell the tabloids about this?

"The person who gave us all this marvelous info is Luke Reed he goes to the same school as James and Autumn."The lady from the video said.

Wow, Luke would stoop so low as to sell stories about James and me.

I quickly gave my mom her phone and turned around to leave. "Where do you think your going Autumn," my mom asked angrily. "Mom, I really have to do something, but after I will explain everything." I quickly ran upstairs my phone was blowing up from text from everyone asking if I was really dating James Jordan.

Beeppppp...Beeppppp...Beeppppp

"Hello," Luke said in a groggy voice. It sounded like he just woke up.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from me!"I replied angrily.

"Autumn is that you, "Luke said seeming to be more awake now.

"Why can't you leave me alone. Your so mad at me going on a date with James that you leaked it to the tabloids."I said on the verge of tears.

"Autumn I would neve-, "I cut him off."Save it for someone who believes that bs."I yelled any hint of my sadness gone from my voice. "If you don't stay the fuck away from me and James don't think I won't go to the school about what you did! I promise you it won't be pretty!"I said and then hung up.

I quickly went downstairs to talk to my mom. I told her how Luke and I broke up a while ago, and how I didn't want to upset that he wouldn't come to our house anymore.

"Autumn, I knew that you guys weren't dating anymore how many time did you think you could use the excuse that he was sick and I wasn't going to get suspicious."My mom said. 

"Autumn I'm more upset about the fact you didn't tell me you guys weren't dating."

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"It's ok but no more secrets ok, "My mom said.

"Ok," I said.

"So you and James when did you guys go on a date, "My mom said smiling now. "We just went on a date last night," I said.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I went to the door to find Ximena standing in the rain. I quickly ushered her in and took her jacket.

"I'm here for support also I brought food," Ximena said."Thank you so much, Ximena."I took the food and we both walked to the kitchen. 

"Hello Ms.Wilson and Solana,It was literally impossible to get here with all the news trucks," Ximena said causally. 

"What are you talking about," Solana asked.

"You guys don't know," Ximena said seeming confused and concerned."There are news trucks up and down your whole street. I got harassed by a ton of news reports when I tried to get here."She said.

"They know where I live too!," I screamed. "Could this get any worse!"I yelled.

My phone started vibrating. I was going to ignore it but then I saw it was Damien.

"Hey, Damien, what's up."

"Autumn I know everything. I know why you and Luke really broke up. I can't let him get away with this. I understand if you hate me after this." he said calmly.

"Damien wai-,"

Then the line went dead.