Chapter 101: Tamie's Powers

"Virgo Style, Tamer Art, Beast Mode - Green Ray of Primal Nature!" 

Tiger shot a massive green nature ray out of the Dragon Ox spirit's mouth at Sandy.

"Pisces Style, Sneaker Art, Ninja Mode - Mist!" 

Sandy's Fox spirit dissipated into a thick mist which had gathered around Tiger. She and the pets fused with her heard Sandy's voice: 

"Ocean Ray Shots!" 

Out of the mist that covered them, light-blue rays of the Water element emerged. They hit and scratched the Dragon Ox spirit, whose pain directly affected Tiger placed in its core.

"Virgo Style, Tamer Art, Beast Mode - Water Absorption!" 

Thick lianas grew on the skin of the Dragon Ox and absorbed all the water ray attacks of the mist. Then, they began to absorb the mist itself. The mist disappeared through the lianas' pores and Sandy was pushed out of it with her Fox spirit.

"Haha! Good job, guys!" Tiger said to her animal companions that had fused with her. "Now let's finish this. Maximal Absorption!"

The lianas dashed at frightened Sandy and absorbed her Water Fox spirit. Sandy fell to the ground, her spirit vanished. She was slightly wounded, but she was fine - Tiger could never bring herself to seriously hurt her grandparents, and neither could they harm her.

After finishing the match with her grandmother, Tiger turned towards the battlefield of her grandfather and Tamie. Georg Braun made Tamie's Tiger retreat more and more.

"Gale Shot! Tornado! Triple Typhoon!" 

He would cry out different incantations, which Tamie, due to not yet having reached the Twelfth ring of her spirit, could hardly dodge.

"Air Shield! Wind Attack! Typhoon!" 

Tamie didn't surrender. She tried to hit the Gale Dragon, but it was of no use - one of the Dragon spirit's strongest elements was the Air. Now, when Georg possessed an Air Dragon on its supreme level - the Gale Dragon - it was too hard to hit him with the same element of a weaker spirit.

"Double Typhoon!" 

Georg's Gale Dragon swung his feathered wings and blew Tamie off. Even her Tiger spirit vanished. 

"No! Tamie!" 

Tiger wanted to charge in the fight to help when she heard Tamie's cough:

"No, do not... interfere!"

Tamie struggled and stood back on her feet. However, it didn't soothe Tiger: 

"What are you saying?! You're barely standing!" 

They didn't have time to lose. If Tamie wasn't ready to defeat her grandfather, then she should let it go. There was no point in the senseless struggle!

"I... have not used all of my strength yet".

Tamie put her hands together and closed eyes.

"Stop it, young girl," Georg spoke from inside the Dragon spirit's core, "The way you are now, you are no match for me and neither for Marvin Wagner".

Tamie didn't listen to them. She continued concentrating with her eyes closed. Blue Fire emerged around her. Georg got astonished - how come she could control the Fire element? And Blue Fire? He had never seen such a phenomenon before. No Fire sign possessed the Blue Zen - it was an attribute of the Water signs! Forget about that - how come an Air element user, a Libra, could use the Fire?

Three White Zen rings appeared, circled around Tamie, and vanished.

"Three rings in a row?!" 

Tiger and Georg were shocked - it was really difficult to raise three rings in a row, or... was it even possible?! 

Tamie's voice sounded, merged with a deep, manly, demonic whisper:

"Tiger Spirit, Ring Twelve - White Gale Tiger".

Tiger recognized the demonic whisper - it belonged to Kokujin D'Infernal, Tamie's muse! 

A giant, Twelfth-ring White Tiger appeared before them, but no ordinary one - its eyes shone blue and it was covered with the Blue Fire all over its body. It snarled like an infernal beast.

 It snarled like an infernal beast

"What... is that?" Georg uttered in a daze.

"Tamie's muse... has such immense powers?!" Tiger was no less astounded.

The White Tiger with Tamie in its core didn't stand idly for long - it growled and dashed at Georg. It bit the Dragon's neck and sent the Blue Fire within. The White Gale Dragon roared in pain and vanished. Georg fell down, defeated. Tiger was shocked - Tamie defeated her grandfather in a single hit?! However, it didn't make her panic. Instead, she was filled with joy: 

"Hurrah! Great job, Tamie!"

Tamie and Tiger made their spirits vanish. All of Tiger's four animals got separated from her and regained their animal forms. Only Getsuryuu took a human form since it was more convenient in a building.

"Well, we've defeated you!" Tiger grinned at her grandparents, who smiled and stood up. "Now will you let us pass?"

"Sure," Georg chuckled, "But before that," he took his Silver Venus necklace off and put it on Tamie, "here is the trophy you deserve".

"Oh my, thank you so much!" 

Tamie sprang in joy - she was finally a Celestial Lady, the strongest Libra! She had achieved her dream... Her heart filled with deep warmth - it was all thanks to Kokujin.

"It is nothing, really," Georg smiled. "You have a huge talent. But may I ask... what was that amazing Blue Fire energy just now?"

"It was my muse. He is a Leo, so he has a Fire element. His Fire is of a different colour".

"Ah, a muse? Amazing! Not everyone is able to fuse with their muse's powers".

"Tamie can. She's awesome!" 

Tiger stuck out her tongue. Everyone laughed.

"Well then, go ahead. But be careful," Georg warned, "Marvin Wagner is very strong. Even though my fellow Bearer, Mr. Edmund Jaeger, has taken away his Aquarius powers, he still holds much stronger energy".

"The energy of Ketsuryuu, we know. That is why we two are going". 

Tamie exchanged glances with Tiger and Getsuryuu. They bade goodbye to the old couple and ran forward through the corridors.