Introducation

Khanna family

Neil Khanna: CEO of khanna industrial. Very strict and arrogant towards works. Most trustworthy person. Girls dies on him but doesn't care. ( I won't give much intro of Neil as it would be some secret of his life).

Prakesha Khanna : very biggest and first business man. Who rules most country's with Khanna industrial.
Very kind towards family member but very strict with his work. Best friend of ashish metha. Father of Neil Khanna

Swetha : wife of prakesh Khanna. Very lovely person. Owns hospitals. Mother of Neil Khanna.

Bebe: very lovely lady and generous person. Grandma of Neil. Mother of Prakash. Mother in law of swetha.

Metha family

Ashish metha : second richest business man.always hardworking person. Loves his children. Has one daughter and son. Who is very close to him. Married to neela. Father of Avni and Rahul

Neela metha: mother of Avni and Rahul. Wife of Ashish.handles her own hospital name of avrah hospital. She is very caring and lovely person.

Avni metha: CEO of metha industrial but handles business in dehil. She is very beautiful and kindness person. Never leaves opportunity to help others . She is also works in avrah hospital as cardio and heart condition patient. She is soon to come back to Mumbai after two years.

Rahul Metha : brother of Avni. Very protective for Avni. Never leaves make memories with Avni.
Work in metha as head of metha in CEO.

Intro of characters is all here. I know most of you are waiting for update but after few weeks I will try to update if I can.
This idea came up so thought of writing it.