58. We are destined to become soulmates (Part 1)

They are enemies yesterday, today and tomorrow.. But they are bonded in a peculiar relationship and they are soulmates forever...

However hard we fight, we are destined to become one.. After all, soulmates always ends up together...

Don't give up on someone, without whom your heart can't beat.. Go and claim them quickly, without bothering about the happenings...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya teases Abhi and runs from his grip.. Abhi is not in a mood to leave Pragya, so easily.. He hates this word Bubby from his fuggy.. He is highly irritated with the new pet name bubby, as he is fond of hearing only Monkey King from Pragya...

A big Tom and Jerry chase goes on between Abhi and Pragya.. Pragya completely forget the fact that Arjun is there only and is watching everything with a hatred in his eyes... Abhi who is not aware of Arjun's presence, is smiling happily and is chasing Pragya, who is blushing and giggling happily..

 Abhi who is not aware of Arjun's presence, is smiling happily and is chasing Pragya, who is blushing and giggling happily

All of a sudden, Abhi unknowingly dashes with Arjun.. As it's quite dark over there, Abhi didn't see, who it is clearly and he just give his hands to help Arjun and is asking sorry to him... Abhi is worrying whether he is fine or not..

When Abhi sees Arjun's face, a big roaring and fuming volcano started to erupt in Abhi's face and he is killing Arjun into pieces... Arjun casually smiles and calls Abhi bhai and tries to hug him...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya stops her running and turns to see where is Abhi, as she didn't hear any movement near by her.. Just then, she remembers that Arjun is also there... She gasps in shock and mentally scolds herself for her stupidity, as she knows very well that Abhi is hell angry on Arjun...

Arjun has troubled his father Mohan and mother Sarla, all these days and is spreading unwanted rumour against the Mehra groups and is doing all kinds of dirty plays to tarnish their image in the business world.. Pragya knows very well that an ugly encounter gonna happen there for sure...

Not wasting much time. Pragya runs quickly and her blood drained, as she spots Abhi is holding the neck of Arjun tightly.. Understanding the situation is getting out of control, Pragya runs and tries to pull Abhi, who is in the verge to kill Arjun..

Pragya: Abhi.. What the hell are you doing??? Take your hands from him.. Do you understand, what you are up to???

Abhi roars angrily : Don't stop me, fuggy.. I know very well, what I'm upto... Let me kill this dirty creature, today itself.. How dare he 😡😡😡😡😡..

Do you know, what the hell is he saying to me... After doing all those dirty things, he is ill treating you fuggy and bad mouthing about you....

Pragya (interrupts) ; Abhi... (Shouts angrily) Enough... We can't expect this a****e to behave good with us... Knowing very well that it's a dirty and yucky puddle, we shouldn't fall on it, as it has dirtied us...