❆ Missing Part ❆

Elin woke up when she felt a finger traced up her back which is covered with a thin layer of fabric.

She turned back to the person who's doing it to find a very close view of Ivar's six packs.

"I want to see your birthmark." He murmured, running his fingers along her raven-like mark through her inner gown.

"Well, most of the people found it weird." She chuckles.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead softly.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you too, Ivar."

She get up from the bed, pulling the boneless boy up.

"You have a good sleep?" She asked.

"Better than ever with something warm wrapping my body." He cocked his eyebrows.

Yes, they slept together last night.

No, they didn't have sex.

After the kiss, they decided to stop before everything gets more than just a kiss. Then, she stayed at his room, sleeping on his bed with him by her side.

It's good to have someone to cuddle in the cold night, though.

"We should go take a bath. Maybe my brother is waiting for me." The young queen suggests.

"Well, you go. I don't prefer bathing in the morning." Ivar shrugged his shoulders.

Elin raised her eyebrows and call a slave to take a hot water tub for her in the small chamber nearby.

She pull her nightgown off and stepped into the warm water.

When she almost finished the bath, a cold fingers touched her back lightly, running itself along her birthmark.

The young queen gasped a little bit and turned around a little bit.

It was Ivar.

"Why are the others think it is weird and scary?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's too big." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think it's weird and scary." The boneless boy murmured.

"Hmm?"

"You know, it is beautiful." He moves to her face and kissed her again.

"Ivar, I'm taking a bath." She whispered after they pulled apart.

"So? Is it wrong to look at you so I could get used to your body after we wed?" His piercing blue eyes sparkled with amusement.

Gods, why do he like it so much when her face turn red?

ϟ

"Did you have a good time in bed together?" Amdis pulled her to the corner and asked in a whispering tone, his eyes full of teasiness.

"Yes, we have. No, we did not have a sexual intercourse." Elin gave him a 'my apologies, brother' look.

"So, what are you going to do next? I mean, both of you are in love. You want to take him back to wed him?"

"I don't really think so." She frowned.

"You're going to stay here? For the rest of your life?" Her cousin asked with a more serious tone.

"Elin, what about your people?"

"My people." She repeated between her teeth.

"No, they are not mine anymore."

"You mean...oh my gods." His blue eyes widen in shock.

"Sister, I can't have any rights in the throne."

"You can't...if I didn't give it to you." She touched her brother's shoulder lightly.

"Amdis, I am giving you my crown and my position as soon as I wed Ivar. Not that soon, but maybe another one year. Can you accept it and sit on that throne for me when the time comes?" Her grey blue eyes look into his, staring at them trustingly.

"Elin...I can't..."

"No, you can, brother. I know it." The young queen pulled him in for a hug.

Amdis panted as his hands were held up to embrace her back.

"If that is what you want." He replied, murmuring into her cloak

Elin smiled.

"That's my little brother."

One Year Later...

"You looks so beautiful, sister." Her cousin commented, putting a flower crown onto her neatly braided blonde hair.

"Thank you." She smiled back as the slaves tidied her white gown and checked if she had already put on her raven necklace.

"The ceremony is ready, milady." The young slave called from the wooden door.

The (going to be) former queen of the Raven Mountains sighed heavily and stood up from the wooden chair.

"Don't be stressed, you are already beautiful." The woman who she remembered her name is Margrethe, Ubbe's wife, smiled kindly and told her as they walked into the woods where the wedding ceremony was held.

She just realized that her groom was so tall, he's towering over her with that cutest smile she had ever seen. His wooden brace is under his left

She can't really focused on anything but Ivar's smile and his hand that is holding onto hers.

Later, Amdis gossipped that Ivar was very happy that he almost cried.

Her conciousness came back when the tall figure in front of her leaned down and kissed her gently.

"I love you." Ivar whispered between their lips.

"Me too." Elin respond as she kissed him back.

A day later, her cousin gossipped to her again that he went 'red like a ripe tomato' and the crowd were 'smiling ears to ears'.

Not so far from their little brother, Ubbe turned to Hvitserk and cocked his eyebrows a few times.

"What?" The third son of Ragnar frowned.

"I told him that one day he'll find his missing part, and look, now he's married." His elder brother grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, Ubbe." Hvitserk rolled his eyes.

"So proud, are you?"

"I think I'm going to race for Ivar after the ceremony." Ubbe crossed his arms.

"Then you will have to compete me." The brown braided man smirked.

The two brothers looked at each other, grinning, saying in unison.

"I will beat you."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Author's Note

Hey guys!
So, this is the last chapter of Lacuna.

I really hoped you all enjoyed the story.

If you want to say something about my story, please comment.

Thank you so, so much for supporting, voting, commenting and viewing this story.

Stay tuned for the next story from me!
(Hint: It's a Game of Thrones fanfiction!)

Lots of Love and Kisses
ModhanaLisa