Baekhyun apologizes for his love relationship with Taeyeon

UPDATE 071714

EXO’s Baekhyun has sent an apology for his love relationship with Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon.

After their love relationship was revealed in June, the idol finally sent an apology and expressing his feelings to fans through his Instagram account yesterday, July 16.

“Hello, this is EXO’s Baekhyun. It’s really late, but…I wanted to apologize for the disappointment and hurt I have caused, so I am writing a post here. I re-wrote and deleted this several times, but I felt that I was just making more and more excuses, I didn’t have the courage to share my feelings and resolve the misunderstandings. I also thought that those words would all be meaningless now.. I’m not sure whether this post will make you feel upset again, so I’m also worried I might regret posting this, and my head is a mess even now.. But I really want to share my sincere feelings, so I’m writing this now,” he wrote.

“I truly apologize for hurting fans who are always so important to me. I also apologize again to hurt you even more through the misunderstandings that arose from this. I don’t want our fans…to be hurt anymore..I’m lacking so much, but I will approach you slowly and diligently. And EXO are such an important name for me as well. I really wanted to let you know at the very least, that I have never used the name EXO in a lighthearted way. From now, I will become EXO’s Baekhyun who does his best, both on stage and outside. I truly hope that these words come across to you as being my sincere feelings..,” he continued.

The love scandal between Baekhyun and Taeyeon was revealed after they were caught on camera while dating in car on dawn near EXO’s dorm. SM Entertainment had also confirmed their love relationship.