The Beginning

Once, there was a spirit who was asked with a certain task. His task was to fill in another person who got into an accident. He was to fill this person to make another person fall in love with him - the person, the spirit was going to fill in. Because they were fated to be together. The spirit agreed and did the task. The spirit has no right to refuse anyway. The spirit filled in the position of this young man, who was in a coma, and met the girl who was fated for the young man.

As days went by, the spirit did exactly the task that was given to him. He didn't fail and the girl fell in love with him - in the form of the young man who was in a coma. He did all things to make her feel love and to love. The spirit was happy that he actually forgot that it was temporary. He was tempoprary. He knew that the young man will wake up soon. He knew that he had to disappear so that the young man can continue what he had started. The spirit fall in love with the girl who was fated to be with the young man he filled in.

It was time for the spirit to go. It was time for him to let go of the girl she love because he had to give way for the young man, who in the first place was destined to be with that girl. The spirit refused. He asked the Gods before him but he was not heard. The God said, "That girl was not meant for you. Humans aren't for you." He was devastated. He tried to do everything but he was still not heard. His prayers and favors were not heard. The spirit was already becoming a human, who was drawn in his feelings for that girl.

All his arguements to the Gods was never heard. He has to disappear, to say goodbye. It pains him to do it but he has to. Humans are not for him. She is not for him. With his heart broken into pieces, he left the girl. But in his heart, he was sure that the woman loves him. God, he told her everything and she said she still loves him. And that made him happy aside form getting his heart broken from leaving.

"Right love at the right time." The God said to him.

He wondered what that means. Not until, He told him that he was about to set foot again in the world. To be with humans - permanently. When he heard the great new, all his sadness fade. Hope replaces his agony 'cause he'll be able to see his love again. 

'Finally, I can have her back.' He said to himself. 

So he thinks that what He said might be her. It all matters a right time for his right love. He was excited to comeback.

'Finally I can have her back.' It was his mantra all the way until he comes back to her.