Party time 🎉

"Are we there yet" a sleepy jungkook asked as he woke up from his nap due to the long flight. After hearing Jungkook's voice Jimin snapped out of day dreaming; "almost, but i need to stop for gas first" "okay hyung" jk said as he look at jimin through the car window. Jimin finally arrived at the gas station and asked jk if he wanted snacks and kookie answered with the happiest yes ,as Jimin went in the store kookie sat in the car and looked at pictures of him and Jimin that they took before he left. After a while of jungkook looking at pictures of him and Jimin; jimin got in the car and started to drive again. "Hyung how have u been are u still with y/n?." Jimin looked down as his smile slowly went away as his girlfriend was mentioned."i'm doing good and y/n got a nursing job in Bangkok and were good we talk when we have time to, but how was the states was it fun!" Jimin responded as he tried to show a genuine smile. After a while of driving they finally arrive at Jungkook's house "woooooooooooooooow" Jungkooked said as he looked at how many of his family members and friends showed up for his return from the states. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Suga, v, Jimin, and Jungkook all ran to each other and all gave jk the biggest hug of his life. "how's the states", "how have you been", "where's your girlfriend', "we missed you", "international playboy". They said as their voices cluttered each other. The boys finally let jk go and he went and hugged his mom like he hasn't seen her since birth. jk's eomma let go but side hugging her baby said to everyone"come on lets go eat the foods done." after dinner was over and everyone was beginning to leave Namjoon said with a tummy full of food said "well i'm leaving, i'm full and welcome back Jungkook-ah;" "why don't we go for drinks to celebrate hyung's return" a very excited v said has namjoon started to leave. everyone agreed and began to help jungkook's eomma clean up before they left. "hyung are you coming with us were going out to celebrate" jungkook said as he got up to put the dishes in the sink. "yea sure i'll go" Namjoon said as he stopped walking to the door. "Hey jimin do you need to tell y/n that were going drinking," Jin jokingly said knowing that y/n is highly jealous of the people around jimin. "no I don't have to tell her she knows i'm with you guys and that were going out" "how?... how does she know that were going out we just decided that were going out" a confused Suga asked as everyone else in the room turned their head also in confusion. Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket to read the text y/n and him had"she texted me during the party and asked me was I still at the party and i told her yea, but it just ended." she then texted saying"where are y'all going after because knowing y'all; y'all are probably going out", and i said "yea were going drinking to celebrate kookie's return". In a jokingly matter Jungkook said "she hasn't changed one bit hyung. "well lets stop talking about jimin's girlfriend and get going because i'm ready to party.