Chapter 126

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!! You aren't going back to school until Mr. Nasty is in jail. I'm not risking your life just, so you can get out of this house. NO!! NEVER!!!" I'm really pissed off. My baby wants to risk his life to leave the house and try to help put Mr. Nasty in jail. NO!! NEVER!!! It isn't going to happen.

Yo pouts and tries to give me a cute face which I would normally cause me to crumble and cave after looking at it for just a second, but not today. In my mind this is a matter of life and death, and in no situation will I allow my baby to risk his life for me.

Forth immediately scolds, "P'Yo, I don't think is up for debate. I'm pretty sure that everyone in here will agree with Ai'Pha. It just isn't safe right now. You even saw and felt what Mr. Nasty is wanting to do. In your own words, you said it was pure evil. Right?"

Yo hesitantly says, "Yes, but.."

Kit huffs, "No, buts! The decision is final and if we have to lock you in a room to make sure that you abide by it, we will. I'm sure your dad will help too."

Yo's dad quickly states, "Yes, I will be more than willing to make that happen if it ensures that my son is safe and stays alive."

Shane calmly announces, "I have called the Fairies along with Nate and Suthee to the house. We will ask the Fairies to help keep an eye on Yo and if anything happens, we will have someone here to help."

Yo's dad instantly says, "Don't worry. I plan on having plenty of staff and a medical team here watching over him for a while. If Yo has another vision and faints, I want the medical team to make sure that he is safe."

Yo grumbles and pouts some more. If I wasn't so worried about him staying alive, I would be enjoying his cute and adorable face.

It isn't long before my parents walk into the bedroom. My mother immediately hugs me and while my father just waves his hand at me. I can see tears in my mother's eyes, as she asks, "What is going on?"

Yo's dad calmly states, "Yo had a situation today where a hired man tried to hurt him. Luckily, Yo was able to get away but as soon as he got into the car, he fainted. He also had another vision."

Before Yo's dad can say anything else, my father blurts out, "A vision, about what?"

Yo's dad continues, "Yes, a vision. Mr. Elliott is trying to force N'Pha to date or even marry his daughter and he is putting his plan into motion. His next target is you and the malpractice law suit, so be prepared."

I quickly interrupt their conversation. "Maybe you should go into another room and discuss your plans and strategies."

Yo immediately protests. "No, I want to be a part of it too."

The family doctor steps forward and scolds, "N'Yo, you aren't going anywhere until I give you a complete check-up. Even then, you aren't leaving the bed yet. You fainted, and you have been unconscious for hours, now stop fighting with me and just let me do my job."

While Yo is distracted by the family doctor, I motion my head for my father and Yo's dad to leave. They both nod their heads in agreement and quietly sneak out of the room. My mother goes over to the bed and sits on the edge of it while holding Yo's hand. Yo has managed to also capture my mother's heart but I knew he would. He can capture anyone's heart if he wants to.