You placed your finger on your cheek. "I never really thought about that. Well, if that happens, we'll improvise, " You said. "Alright, I guess we shouldn't really worry about that unless we cross that path, " Chat Noir replied. You nodded and then turned to Tikki. "Be especially careful on staying hidden, " you said. "Don't worry, I will, " Tikki said. "Alright! Ready to go, Chat Noir?" you asked. "Ready as I'll ever be!" Chat Noir replied. You took a deep breath and then looked over at Quartzz. "Quartzz, camouflage me!" you yelled, transforming into the chameleon miraculous. Your outfit was a blue and green kind of ombre, with spikes lining down the side. You had a curled tail, which was striped green and blue. There was a strap which hung across your shoulder, that was where your stick was. Your mask sort of resembled the face of a chameleon, but wasn't to stand out-ish.

"Well, shall we go, My- Oh, do you have a new hero name now?" He asked. You thought for a moment, "I guess a different name would kind of make sense, " you replied. "What about... Lady disguise?" you asked. "Perfect, then I can still call you my lady!" Chat Noir said, a grin on his face. "Of course you'd be excited about that, " you said, giggling. The two of you made your way to the "construction site" like you did last time, once you arrived, you hid by an area where nobody else could see you. "Okay, Chat Noir, you keep watch outside, " you said.  "Gotcha!" He replied. "Identity swap!" you yelled, raising up your stick. Green sparkles came from the stick and surrounded you, then they all fell off at once and you looked completely different. "Jeez, M'lady. I wouldn't have even guessed that was you, " Chat Noir said. "I suppose that's the point, " you said.

You looked down at your palms, and then to your feet. You looked and felt different, but that was a good thing. You looked like a police officer, now all you could do was hope Gabriel would fall for it. You went over to the door and knocked on it. After a short period of waiting, your father opened up rather than Gabriel. His presence was enough to make you nervous, but you weren't about to chicken out. He looked frustrated until he saw you at the door, and then he just seemed surprised. "Hi there. I have received a report saying there have been several noise complaints about this property. I understand this is a construction site, but the reports were of loud screeches. Do you mind if I check around a bit?" You asked.

Your father looked tired, clearly not wanting to allow you in. "Suit yourself, " he replied, standing out of the way. The place was dimly lit, but it didn't look too off-putting. "I won't need to check the whole place, just a few rooms, " you said. You searched around a little bit until you found a room with a window. There was a split second where your father looked away, and you took that chance to unlock the window while he wasn't looking. Coincidentally, your watch beeped right then too. You were a bit nervous, more so a lot nervous. You didn't want to raise suspicion, so you used all of your power to stay calm. "Well, I think that's everything I need to check, " you said. Your father seemed a bit surprised at how quick your visit was.

"I don't see anything suspicious, really. Just keep the noise down, " you said. You made your way out of there as quickly as possible. You were well aware that your police acting was far from perfect, and a police officer most likely wouldn't handle a situation like that in that order. But, realism wasn't exactly your goal. You needed to make them believe it, and they did believe it. You ran back over to Chat Noir, grateful to see him. "Did everything go well?" he asked, a worried expression on his face. "Yeah, it did, I was just anxious the entire time, " you replied. "I don't really blame you on that one, " Chat Noir said. Right then, you detransformed. "I'll return you to Master Fu soon, Quartzz, " you said. Tikki flew out and nodded at you. "Tikki, spots on!" you yelled, transforming into Ladybug.

"Well, Chat Noir. I'll see you tomorrow, " You said, giving him a weak smile. "Tomorrow might as well be our last fight, " you continued. Chat Noir smiled back. "Well, regardless of if it's our final battle or not... I doubt it will be the last time we have to use our miraculous', " Chat Noir said. "Definitely not, but I can still say with pride that it will be one of our greatest achievements," you said. You leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I couldn't have done it without you, " you said. Chat Noir blushed slightly and then raised his fist up in a fist-bumping manner. "To victory?" he asked. "To victory, " you responded, fist bumping him.