27

David POV

I feel her palm in mine. It's soft. Not sweaty at all. Mine is. It always is. She doesn't care. She doesn't care about my way to long haircut, sweaty palms, weird eating habits. Nothing of that. She cares about me.

We're back at the hotel. Now we have to sneak back into our rooms. We both really want to tell our friends but we also want to keep it to ourselves. The lift ride seems to last forever. I have my arm around her and she lays against me , both facing the mirror. She turns around and puts her feet in between mine and puts her hands around my neck.

"I really want to sleep in one bed with you" she whispers into my ear. Every hair on my body comes up and I hold her tighter. "Me too" and I kiss her neck softly. "But we can't" she says letting go of me for just enough for me to feel. I nod. The lift doors open. She into my eyes and presses her head against mine. Our noses touch. Our lips do not. "Goodnight, bub" she says smiling.

~~~

"Good morning Cinderella, it was way after your curfew last night. Where were you?" Jason asks as I walk down the stairs to breakfast. "You know you're not my dad, right?" I say to him. Kai told me to be as vague as I could be. She said she had a lot of experience with lying. I made fun of her because she said it trying to be really cool. She got mad, then I kissed her and she was fine. "I don't know. Just exploring, I guess" I say nonchalant. "Like Dora?" he asks trying to be funny. "Shut up man" and I start making a plate of breakfast. Jason is definitely not believing me but I don't care. He stopped asking questions.

Kai walks down and falls down next to Kristen on the couch. Greeting her with a hug and cuddling up watching Instagram together. Man, I really want to hold her. Last night, staying out that long, together? It was really risky. But is was so great. Kissing, touching, talking without anyone or anything distracting us. She catches me look at her. "Hi" she mouths smiling. "Good morning" I mouth back grinning. I see her eyes look down because she's embarrassed of her blushing. What she is doing now. "Are you ready?" Jason asks. I nod, without hearing what he asked. "For the podcast? The whole reason we're in New York?" he further explains himself. I sight. "yeah dude, I know" I say irritated. He throws his hand in the air showing me he will leave me alone now.

"Did you sleep okay?" Kristen asks. I nod confused. "Yeah, why?". Her eyebrows go up and she rolls with her eyes. "What?" I ask again but now with a louder voice. Kai walks towards me and she touches my back for a slip second. I turn towards her. "Calm down. You're bitching at everybody" she whispers.

"I am not. Not on purpose. I don't know" I tell her. I sit down at one at the barstools. She comes closer. "I'm sorry" I say softly. "It's okay" she says. I look at her.

Kai's POV

He looks so sad. His eyes are all droopy. I've hurt him. I did that. I don't want to hurt him. I want to hold him. I look around the room. Kristen is on her phone and Jason went upstairs to check on the other guys. I grab his hand. He's surprised and a bit scared. He also looks around. I hold him tighter and softly pet him with my thumb. I smile at him. And with my eyes I try to tell him he'll be okay. He will be. We will be.

~~~
W/N

Hii guysss,

Long time no see. I'm sorry for that. Had to start an internship and I was just getting used to that. But I'm back. And my instagram is too. I finally found the password back, so please go follow me on there and let's become friends!!  daviddobrikfanfic is the name of the account 

Love yall,

Lara