E. 10. "Beware of Green" (6/10)

The next day in Virtua Center Flyers Skate Zone, Carter, who bears Nolan's complete physique, struts into the Flyers' locker room. He has a bold look with an air of haughtiness as he makes his way to the skater's stall.

The alternate captain of the Flyers, Andrew MacDonald, then bounds up to him and halts him. "Hiya, Pat!" He gives him a hearty slap on his back. "Gunna plan onna fightin' like lash game?"

Carter gives him a smug smile with a wink. "You bet I am."

Andrew pumps his fists in the air. "Whoo-weee! We gutta write a shong about ya fightin'!" He then rushes back to the other side of the room, where the other Flyers are sitting around their campfire.

With Nolan's dazzling grin, Carter sits down on Nolan's stall's bench.

"I'm so happy!" he exclaims to himself quietly. He watches as the other Flyers begin their country song-singing on banjos, harmonicas, and guitars. "I'm finally gonna play and be famous!"

Carter then whirls around to look at the equipment the stall has equipped. He makes a grimace at the foreign skater equipment staring back at him. "But I'm a skater," he squeaks out weakly.

He then turns back around while taking in a sharp breath. "Well, I've always wanted be to a skater..." His face then lights up as he places his hands on his rosy cheeks. "And I still look pretty and everyone loves me!"

With that, he cheerfully begins to gear up.

After the practice, Carter, with Nolan's appearance, is strolling down the parking lot in his business suit. He is all alone, yet displays a content expression on his face.

"Thank goodness for magic!" he starts off with a huff. "If it weren't for it, I would've been booted off from the team with my rusty skater skills!"

Carter then halts as his mind begins churning. "Now, what to do next?" He peers up while scratching Nolan's chin. "I guess I'll go over to Clague and Duke's house and demolish them."

He drops his hand and peers ahead of him at the exit of the parking lot. "The last thing I want is for them to spoil my secret."

With that, green energy springs into view and wraps around him at high speeds. The streaks instantly disappear into sparks, leaving Carter's spot empty.