Chapter 7: All Might Is Here

It took Spider-Man three minutes to find out Kurogiri tricked him, there had been no other people in the building. After web swinging around the building and going through the windows of everybody's apartment he saw that no one was inside, and all the doors to the apartments were open. Once Spider-Man got out the apartment building again he went to get his backpack, put the respirator inside, and put the backpack on. Spider-Man was baffled, he really wanted to figure out Kurogiri's motive, 'Why did he lie about there still being people in the building? Did he just want to try and blow me up?', he questioned internally. He was about to web swing away before he realized something, 'Wait a minute, Kurogiri might have been lying about the amount of power in the bomb, I got to head back!', Spider-Man thought as he headed back towards the danger. Suddenly, his Spider-Sense activated, and a few seconds he heard an explosion and saw the building started coming down. His attention turned to the fire fighters who had been desperately trying to put out the fire, but ultimately failed since the building was collapsing. Large chunks of the building started falling down towards the firefighters, before he could think, his legs started moving on their own. Before Spider-Man even had the chance to question what he was doing, he shot off a web line that stuck to another nearby apartment building, and launched himself towards the firefighters. Once he landed in front of them he started quickly webbed all around them until they were all inside a web cocoon. 

                Once the debris fell onto the cocoon, it only punctured a small hole in the webbing. Izuku started tearing the webbing apart, once he finished he turned his attention to the firefighters. The firemen looked at Spider-Man with shocked faces, only one of them decided to be brave and speak up, "W-w-who are you?" Izuku smiled underneath his mask before he answered the fireman, "You haven't heard of me yet? I'm everyone's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" The fireman who asked Izuku the question look baffled, "Wait, you're Spider-Man? Actually, now that I think about it, I should have been able to figure that out after looking at your quirk in action. All that aside, you look different from how you looked like on the news, is that a new costume?" "Yeah, it's a new costume, I made it myse-." Before he could finish answering the firefighter's question Spider Man's Spider-Sense started tingling. "What is it with all the danger today?", he questioned silently before he started looking around for danger. Suddenly, Spider-Man saw a blur coming down from the sky, the blur came closer and closer until it landed on the ground, picked Spider-Man up, and jumped back into the air. Underneath his mask Izuku deadpanned at what was happening, he couldn't believe he was being abducted literally right after he saved someone's life, "Seriously, can I not catch a break today?", Spider-Man asked himself a little annoyed about what was happening. 

              Izuku's eyes widened once he realized who it was that had grabbed onto him, it was the No. 1 Hero, All Might. "Oh my god, you're All Might! I've always wanted to meet you, once we get down can I get your autograph? Actually, now that I think about it, why are you holding onto me while we're in the air?", he asked. All Might glared at the boy who he was holding onto, "Quiet villain, you're under arrest for endangering the lives of innocent people, and for destroying a building." Spider-Man was shocked by All Might's proclamation, but before he could tell All Might anything, All Might landed on the ground again and jumped back into the air. 'Damn it, with the amount of distance All Might covers while jumping, we could arrive at a police station in no time. I guess it's time to use one of my suits abilities', Spider-Man thought. Izuku had added two abilities to his suit, they were activated by voice command. "Sorry All Might, but jail doesn't really seem like a place for me, especially with all the weirdos who like to hang around the showers. Sonics on!", Spider-Man commanded causing Izuku's suit to emit a high pitched sound. One of Izuku's suit's abilities are called 'Sonics', this ability makes the nanobots that make up Izuku's costume emit a super sonic high pitched sound that's supposed to disorientate nearby enemies, in this case, All Might. Once his Sonics activated, All Might found the sound unbearable, and accidentally let go of Spider-Man. As he started falling quickly towards ground, Spider-Man used Accelerated Vision to spot a nearby building so that he could web onto and stick to it to stop from falling. Once he stuck to the side of the building he jumped off and started web swinging away.