𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

OMARION^^^

CHRIS

"Dre'ana is that you?" We heard someone say from behind us

"Dre'ana is that you?" We heard someone say from behind us. We turned around to see a nigga walking towards us. He looked my age or younger.

"Shit." she said under her breath, hopping off the table and standing to her feet.

"You know this nigga?" I asked her doing the same thing.

She nodded and looked toward the dude. "What do you want Omarion?" She asked before he could even fully approach us.
This better not be the nigga that's been putting hands on females like it's a sport.

"I've been calling you all day why the fuck you ain't answering?" He said getting in her face.

Oh he must not see me standing here, because homeboy is way too comfortable.

"I-I umm-" She was tripping over words and shit and she looked scared. The sight was just getting me tight.

"Nigga back the fuck up all up on her and shit." I cut her off and pushed him back, stepping in between them. "And she probably just didn't want to talk to you so she didn't fucking answer." I stated simply. Seems like common sense to me.

"Who the fuck is you?" He asked stepping closer.

Like I was supposed to get scared or something. I chuckled to myself. "Don't worry about it, who the fuck are you?" I questioned.

"I'm her boyfriend." He said with confidence. Boyfriend I didn't know she had a- Wait a fucking minute.

"So this is the nigga that's been putting his hands on you?" I asked turning towards her. She just put her head down, pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Chris please can we just-"

"So you told this nigga our business?" The boy yelled cutting her off.

"And if she did?" I said stepping
a little bit closer to him so he couldn't get to her. This nigga got life all the way fucked up.

"Nigga I wasn't talking to you." He yelled but backed up. At least the lil dude was standing his ground, a lot of these niggas just run off. He got heart but he still a bitch.

"I don't give a fuck, I was talking to you."  I shrugged.

"Chris please, can we just go?" Dre said. She was obviously uncomfortable. I was bout to say sum but I saw Dre had tears in her eyes so I just let it go. Ion want her around this dude no longer anyways.

"Stay the fuck away from her." I said pushing him out the way and and walking away with Dre's hand in mine. It was shaking and shit, she must really be scared.

How he have the nerve to hit her but didn't step to me not once? I'm a little disappointed in Dre'Anna I didn't know she was into pussy ass niggas.

When we got to her car there were tears rolling down her face. "You didn't have to do that." She shook her head while wiping her tears.