Gladiator Fights

- Yuki's pov. -
🎼Play Music🎼

Dodge. Block. Attempt to behead. That was all the boy did. No imagination at all. Ew, I sound like a sadistic killer. Anyway... After blocking his daggers with one of my katanas and trying to stab him in the gut with the other, the boy threw his daggers to the side and cracked his neck.

"Warm up's over, lets have some fun~" the boy says before the sounds of bones snapping filled the arena.

The boy's body began to break itself. He went down on all fours and his bone structure began to shift into that of a dragon. Scales replaced his skin and a tail grew out of the bottom of his spine while wings grew out of his back. Once the snapping stopped, the boy had fully turned into a dragon. It let out a roar before blowing a column of fire at me.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shout while jumping out of the fires way before releasing my wings from the tattoo and taking to the skies.

Of course the dragon followed me up. At this point the swords became useless, so I put them back into their sheaves before focusing on my chakra. Making finger guns, I begin to fire golden chakra bullets at the dragon but all it resulted in was angering it. Diving down at me, the dragon opens it mouth wide and spits a fireball at me.

My eyes widen at the size of it before forming hand signs, "Water release: Water bullet jutsu" 

The water bullets collide with the fire ball resulting in a smoke screen. Taking advantage of it, I fly up to its right ear and form another set of hand signs.

"Gold style: lazer" A gold lazer then produced from my palm and I aimed it at the ear.

The lazer went right into the dragon's ear, rupturing its eardrum and causing permanent damage. Before I could fly to its other side and do the same thing, the dragon's tail came out of no where and smacked me into the arenas floor.

Getting up, the crowds cheering seemed to fade to the corners of my consciousness as I'm hit with a powerful gust of wind produced by the dragons wings. Stumbling, I attempt to get back into the sky, only to be hit with the dragon's tail again and tossed into the colosseum wall.

"Ugh... " I groan as I fall out of the hole in the wall my body made.

The sound of wings flapping then enters my hearing, I shoot my head up to see the dragon diving down towards me with its talons ready to snatch me. I dive out of the way before making a gun with my hands and shooting a chakra bullet in its left eye, leaving it blind.

The dragon cries out in pain as it joins me on the ground. It then rears back on its hind legs  before coming down fast in an attempt to squash me.

"Nope! Not today!" I shout before flapping my wings and getting out of there fast.

If I had been there a second longer I would have been flatter than a pancake. Angry, half blind, and half deaf, the dragon launches itself into the air at me but miscalculates and goes above me, exposing it's belly.

Smirking, I form a couple hand signs,"Gold style: Hunters mark"

A bow made of golden chakra forms in my hands and a quiver full of arrows on my back. Taking an arrow out and loading the bow, I aim for the chink in the scales and shoot.