Chapter 27

Prom night. A night I never knew I'd live to see, yet here I am. I'm in my red gown, staring at myself in the mirror as mom helps with my make-up. Thankfully, my hair was long enough now to where I could sort of style it. I had to admit...I looked pretty damn good.

"When is Ben supposed to be here?" Mom asked. I looked to my watch and said, "Any minute. I hope this shade matches his suit." He sent me a picture of his suit, which was going to look incredibly sexy on him. It's a three piece, so especially fancy. He had a typical black blazer and white dress shirt, but his vest and tie were going to be a dark red.

"It doesn't matter if it matches," she said, "you're going to look beautiful either way. Both of you are, especially together." I blushed at that. We are a pretty cute couple, aren't we? A few moments later, the door bell rang and I could hear dad open the door.

Mom handed me the corsage I got for Ben and said, "Have fun tonight. The hotel is paid for and everything, right?" I nodded and told her, "Yeah, I gave the money to Lee yesterday and she said it's all ready to go." The four of us were getting a hotel room. The place where the dance was being held was little far off, but Ben was driving and we decided a hotel room would be fun instead of driving back so late.

I took a deep breath before grabbing my overnight bag and going downstairs. Ben was talking animatedly to dad, until dad pointed at me. Ben turned towards me and god...damn. He was so sexy, sexier than I had imagined. With the way his eyes were eating at me, I could tell he felt the same.

He walked to the bottom of the stairs in time for me to reach them and took my hand to help me the rest of the way down. "My god," he breathed out as he looked me over. "You are so gorgeous, I...I have no words, Cass." He placed a small kiss on my knuckles, then brought his other hand up to show me a white corsage. I showed him mine and we both laughed at how they were the exact same ones.

"Great minds think alike," he chuckled. He slipped mine over my wrist and I pinned his on to his suit. "Alright, kids, picture time," Dad said as he pulled out his phone. We did a few inside, then went outside. Much to my surprise, there was a limo waiting by the curb!

I looked to Ben who said, "Don't thank me, thank my parents. They thought we should ride in style, so...yeah." His parents were amazing. We took the rest of the pictures by the limo. "Bye, kids!" Mom called. "See you tomorrow and be careful!" We waved to them out of the limo window, then rolled it up once we started going.

Ben reached over and pulled out a Coca-Cola and a couple of champagne glasses. "Fancy a drink, gorgeous girl?" I blushed and started giggling. "Yes please, sexy boyfriend of mine." He hummed, then leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss as to not mess up my lipstick.

He poured us each a glass, then pulled me back to lean against him. "I'm still trying to find the words to express how gorgeous you are," he told me, "but no word seems to do justice." I looked at the shade of red on his suit and compared it to mine. We were perfectly matched.

"By the way," he said before I could say anything about how great he looked, "Lee said this hotel room as two beds, one of which is in a private room. So that means..." He started inching his hand up my gown, "...we are going to have so much fun." He kissed behind my ear, knowing what it does to me.

"With the way you look tonight," I told him, "I can't wait." Now it was his turn to blush. I always felt so good when I did that to him. We pulled up to Lee's a moment later and she and Aaron came running out screaming. "Limo!" Aaron shouted. "We have a limo!"

Ben and I laughed as they practically fought to get inside first. "Cass, did you do this?" Lee asked. I simply pointed to Ben. "You are officially my favorite," Aaron told him.