CHAP.64: Family Reunion

"Come on go faster! I swear you guys walk like turtles!" I yell at Jervis and Scarecrow who walked behind me with that women. She hadn't snapped from the hypnosis Jervis had put on her and gave out the instructions to where Jerome was in a bland tone whenever we asked. While I was grateful that Jervis had made her give up the information, I wasn't so happy they couldn't keep up the same pace as me.

  I was antsy to see Jerome again. I hated the fact he had been stuffed up and I didn't know what happened to him exactly. I didn't know if he was hurt or not. I didn't know where he was. I didn't know what this women had done to him. Or his brother. So right now I was a little on edge. Plus I was pretty ticked off at the fact that the women had managed to land a hit on me. But I kept my mind at the task at hand. Finding Jerome as quickly as possible.

  Weaving in and out of the maze, we all headed the direction that the women told us. I kept twitching my hand a bit, my adrenaline high and pumped up, my blood rushing. A sort of thrill came to me in situations like this. Maybe that is why I always found myself in things like this. I guess I sort of craved the action. And boy did the action feel fun. Even though Jerome wasn't with me, finding him still made my blood pump. And besides, I would see him soon enough. 

  "Where do we turn next?" I ask the women as we stop at a crossroad. 

  "Left." She replied in a monotone voice. I nod and head left, with them following behind me. I click my tongue. 

  "Okay guys." I say as she gave me another direction to go. "When I find Jerome, I'm gonna need you, Jervis, to tell her to find Jerome's brother. Tell her to bring him to Jerome. Jerome and I are going to find the end of this maze hell hole. Baggy, your going to distract Jimbo and his friend if you spot them. Because no doubt they know we're here right now from all these camera's. When we do that, we leave with Jerome's brother and then this will be over with." 

  "Why must we listen to you?" Jervis suddenly asked. I stopped and paused in my step. I turned to him with a glare, making him and Baggy stop as well. 

  "Because," I begin with a low hiss. "I don't see you two spitting out any bright ideas. If it wasn't for me and Jerome, neither of you would be out of Akrham. We make the plans and you follow them. When you follow them, you get what you want. It works out for everyone. So, like I said, you are going to tell her to bring Jerome's brother to him. And you are going to distract Jim while I find Jerome. Got it?" 

  I look between the two of them for half a second as they don't speak then start to walk down the halls again with that women. 

  Baggy separated from us when I told him to find Jimbo and Jervis stayed with me and the women until we found Jerome. Which was in about a few seconds if I was correct because she suddenly stopped in front of a wall with a panel beside it. I raise a brow when she pressed on a button. 

  "Ecco 496." She said. 

  "Welcome Miss Ecco." The panel said and that is when part of the wall slid open. I looked inside and saw none other than Jerome inside a large square room with the same white walls. He turned to me quickly in confusion before seeing my face.I smiled wide. 

  "Hey Gingy." I say with a laugh. He grinned then raised his hands. 

  "Grey! Ha! I knew ya find me." He told me. I smile wider and go up to him and kiss him hard on the lips which he returns full force. I pull back and nod. 

  "You have no idea what we just had to go through to find you. Ugh." I say, recalling the events that just occurred. Jerome's eyes flickered to my busted lip and touched it softly. He frowned.