Last Chapter 20

I had fun at Zack and Lilly's house. I got a very short break from him at least, but sadly I had to go back and I would be all alone with him.

Right now I'm sitting in the car with Zack. He's taking me back to Reyes' place. I groaned not wanting to see him.

"I know you don't want to go back, but I promised him I will bring you back in one piece. He would have my head if something happens to you." He said taking his one hand off the wheel.

When we got there Reyes was already on the front porch waiting. He looks up when we pulled in and stands up.

"Well, it was nice hanging out with you, Lucky." Zack looks over to me and I look back at him. "Yeah it was nice hanging out with you and Lilly, I had fun." He smiled.

"Well... Reyes is giving us the stink eye," he winks at me and I chuckled. I looked at Reyes and he was glaring at us.

"Hey, if Reyes gives you any trouble come to mine and Lilly's house and you can stay a couple of days." He said in all seriousness.

I nodded. "I should go before he does something to me again." He smiles and nods. "Good luck, Lucky." "You too, Zack." I got out and shut the car door.

I hear Zack pull out of the driveway and speed down the road. "What were you two talking about?" Reyes's voice made me jump and spun around to look at him.

"We talk about how fun we had last night with all three of us," I said partly telling the truth. "Uhmm... What did you all do?" Now he's was starting to irritate me.

"None of your damn business! Why do you keep on bothering me?!?!" I snapped with my eyes wide. He let out a throaty chuckle.

"I think Lillyan is rubbing off on you. I don't want you around her anymore." He said and grabbed me pulling me inside.

"What the fuck, why the hell not? She the only girl that is my friend that I have, Reyes." I started to hit his chest with my fist, but he slams me against the wall. "ENOUGH!"

I stopped and froze in shock. Reyes ran his fingers in his jet black hair and let out a heavy sigh. "Enough, just stop with the fighting. I'm not going to let you go. You're mine and only mine, my wife, my everything, the mother of my children. We will grow old together and will die together. Your my-my... Weakness."

He said looking down. "You are going to be the Queen of this gang. You will stand beside me through thick and thin. We will rule the world together, we will make everyone fall down on their knees for us, kitten."

He leaned down and whispers in my ear. "You and I will have everything, anything you want." He looks down and grabs my hand, but pauses. He looks up and gives me an intense stare. "Where the fuck is your ring?"

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

SHIT.

Fuck.

"I-um.. haha. I left it at Zacks house." I screamed when I hear Reyes's fist go through the wall by my head then he did another one by my stomach.

"Fuck! Reyes!" I jumped away from the holes in the wall and covered my face. "FUCK! KITTEN DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?"

"I-I... I'm sorry please I didn't want to ruin it or-or lose it. I took it off on Lilly's coffee table. Call them they-they could bring it up." I shuddered.

"If you don't keep it on your finger I will find a way of keeping it on there permanently." He walks away. A few minutes later I hear him talking on the phone to Zack.