2| Babysitter?

Screaming and shouts of "happy birthday!" Oh yeah it's my birthday. I nearly forgot! Anyway I greet the random people I've never met before and take my gifts to my to my boxing room. Now likes get this cracking shall we? I need to find out who that 'Alex' boy is.

When I got up to the top floor, I went to my bedroom zooming past my loving aunt [note the sarcasm] and going onto my laptop where I can track and hack anything because I'm a complete computer freak! Logging into my account that allows me to hack, I get past all the bugs and security checks along the way, i get into my school computer base and try to find out more about that boy... Alex. Just as I get into our folders there are about 7 Alex's:

Alex smith

Alex wall

Alex frost

Alex wood

Alex jäger

Alex levy

Alex wildon

Looking at that, I looked at all of them but one caught my eye. Just as I was about to click onto the guys name, my parents had to call me.

" Athena we're going out and won't be back until 12:30, we have hired a babysitter for you a-"

"MUMMMMMMM! I'm older enough to take care of my self! I'm 16 years old!"

" I know honey but we have to go. He will come In about 5 minutes. Bye!"

All I could think of was who was this 'he...'

~ time skip bought to you by bellas
pikachu ~

'Ding'

"that must be HIM..." okay breath in and out..."
As i opened the door I was faced with someone pale. Wait... it can't be... it was him! " ITS YOU" I shout, all he did was ' Mhmmm' me! "So are you going to let me in... or?" I was speechless... all I could do was stare. As I was in my own world, I was rudely snapped out of it by him saying "hmm? Like what you see?" I just replied with my best cool attitude, saying "hmph as if, I've seen way better" "so can I come in now" "oh I'm sorry. Please come in(sarcasm). "

As he walked in I just asked if he wanted anything and he said that he wasn't hungry. Hmmmm... so before I could say anything, Alex interrupts my thoughts...

"sooo... how are you "

"good "

"umm okay? I know let's play a game"

" mhmm but I choose"

"Sure!"

"..."

"So?"

"Can't you see I'm thinking!?!"

"Okay sheesh!"

~3 LONG minutes later ~

"AHA! Let's play... hide and seek. "

"WHATTT! That's such a childish game"

I.Just. Chuckled. Lol time to ditch. I have a match to attend.
In the end he gave up. " so who's first?"
"I'll go, you count to 30 and I'll hide.?"
And him being myself, Hd said "ok sure. Whatever!"
"okay "
As I was walking I could feel his stare on me... staring at me ... perv.

I quickly run up and wait for 30 seconds to go but in that 30 seconds, I got changes into one of my most badass fighting costumes so I'm
Ready. I also pack my backpack with the needed stuff. - heh. Now all to do is to jump. Meh. I jump down from my window like a ninja and run away to the arena.

Alex's pov

"Okay times up!"

"..."

He knocks..."Athena...?"

"..."

"Hello "
Just then i barged in and kinda broke the door-sweat drops- little did i know is that i just walked into her little trap. MWHAHA!
"Athena if you are here come out, your starting to scare me. Where are you?! ". And just then is when I noticed that the window was open. Dang, she ran away. Ugh. Maybe I can find her number? Wait, I can just use the house phone.

So I call her and ask her where she is and if she's coming back and she replied with...

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No... wait hey! Not fair!" I just pouted
"Aww how cute! Okay I'll let you go... for now. Bye now." but I barely heard the last bit because it was loud in the background but I just shrugged it off. And started texting my friends on what's going on this evening.
*************************************
Thanks for reading!!
— ominous