Chapter 29

They say what doesn't kill you makes you strong
That's lies and bullshit. They forgot to mention
The heart. Bad for my heart!
But what if it kills that heart that beat once?
What if that heart can never be the same?
Will that still make you strong.
I believe that will only make you suffer
That's why you have to move on.
Forget the past and forget fucking Knights.
My weakness and strength Damien knight.
Became my nightmare.

-LoveCharlotteCarson (This is from bad for my heart )

Benjamin's POV.

Before Damien and I could pull the trigger the doctor got in the room and we both had to hide our guns. I even forgot that Sofia was also in the damn room and this place was a fucken hospital.

"Everything okay gentleman's ?" The doctor asked us and we both just nod. "Anyways I have to speak to Mr Carson alone please."

The doctor and I quickly left the room.

"What do you want ?" I asked her rudely and I didn't care because what kind of a doctor didn't even know she was suffering. Is she even qualified?

"I just want to tell you that I have to inform the police. Your wife was shot and kidnap and the police has to know in order to catch those criminals." She just kept talking about shit but I didn't give a fuck. Sofia is lying there and she's been sleeping for so long and may never wake up again and all this doctor cares about is telling the police what happen. As if the police does anything. All they ever do is sat on their ass and eat donut.

"And you telling me this because ?" I asked her folding my arms and rolling my eyes.

"I told you already sir that I have to call the police and you have to give a statement."

She's really so stupid to think she could just call the police. It's been almost two-weeks and she wants to call them only now.

"You do that doctor and you fired." I said and I was damn serious about this.

"I'm sorry sir but I have to do that." The women said almost begging me to agree with her, but I know if the police are involved I won't be able to kill the person.

"Then you fired. I'm a fucking 50% shareholder. Lily Forbes Carson was my mother and if you think you can call the police and tell them everything then you kiss your job goodbye women."

"I don't think Mr knight will be fine with this sir!" She snapped.

I swear if Sofia wasn't sleeping right now I would've burnt this whole damn hospital right now.

I walked back to Sofia's room and saw Damien speaking to her. What the fuck did he even have to say to her. He doesn't even know her.

I tried eavesdropping but I couldn't hear what he was telling her, so I just gave up and open the door.

As I entered the room and Damien got up before I could ask what he was telling Sofia the Doctor come in.

"Didn't I make myself clear." I said and she just fucking roll her eyes at me.

"I'm not here for you assh---Sir!" She said quickly "I'm here for Mr Knight."