39 | Australia, Baby

I literally groaned when Harry turned the corner at the bottom of the staircase, as he was about to head off to the first of two London Fashion Week shows he was attending for the week

I literally groaned when Harry turned the corner at the bottom of the staircase, as he was about to head off to the first of two London Fashion Week shows he was attending for the week. His outfit was simple. A white t-shirt, black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, and shiny black boots. When he smirked at my reaction from the kitchen island and ran a hand through his hair as he approached me, it felt like he is doing it on purpose. As though somewhere deep down, he knew exactly what he was doing. That he knew he really is as attractive as people make him out to be, and he knew exactly what the fuss is about. But he doesn't own it in a negative manner, he owns it in a way that is confident. His confidence in himself makes him so much more attractive.

"How do I look?" He dared to ask, earning a glare from me as I looked up from the sink where I was washing our dishes from breakfast.

I was throughly contemplating flicking soapy water on him, just to see if he had anything to smirk about then.

"I strongly dislike you," I grumbled, but couldn't stop myself from smiling and internally swooning. My comment received a proud smile from him as I shut the water off and picked up a towel to dry my hands with.

"What time is your meeting?" He queried as he started moving about the kitchen, collecting items he needed before he leaves the house, since Nick was arriving soon so they could go to the event together.

"I'm leaving in about twenty minutes," I replied. "And Gem is taking a later train, so I'll be back when she gets here."

He thoughtfully nodded to himself while stuffing his wallet in his back pocket before he turned to me. "Are you going to tell him?"

A sigh escaped past my lips as I folded the towel and hung it over the sink. Harry wanted me to tell Julian about us, hoping that he will give me a bit of leeway when it came to scheduling me to work alongside him in his projects. I didn't want to use our relationship as an excuse to not take work, and I need the practical experience that working alongside Julian will provide me with. But at the same time, I don't want to be apart from Harry for extended periods of time. As bad as it is, I don't think either one of us would manage it well.