Mel_Jayne_Hart1999

MEL_JAYNE_HART1999

<>What is the title and genre?

The title is 'Connor', and the genre is teen fiction.

<>What makes it stand out from other stories of the same genre?

I think it stands out because so many stories in teen fictions are romances, or comedy and even abuse. I believe that my book is different because it is about a situation that effects many children's lives.

<>Would you give a short summary?

This book is about a child called Connor. The poverty gets the best of him, so he gets involved with a gang, which at the time, he doesn't realize just how dangerous it is. He cares for his little brother and his drunk Mother while committing crimes. One day he makes what he thinks is the best choice, but it ends up being the wrong decision and changes his life forever.

<>In your opinion, why should people read your book?

In my opinion, I think people should read my book to be aware of the situation. I also think it would be great if people could read and have a journey with Connor from the ages of ten to sixteen.

<>What is your favorite part of the writing process? Least?

By far, my favorite part of the writing process is creating and writing as characters. It's great to know what the characters thinking, and get lost in a world of my imagination. I am not completely sure what the least is, because I love all aspects of writing, but I guess, if I had to choose, I can't stand making covers, they are really hard and they always look like a five year old has done it ;)

<>Who, personally, is your favorite character? Least?

Oh, by far my favorite character is Connor, he is interesting to write as and for some reason, he is the one character that I can write pages and pages with :3

<>Where do you usually find inspiration?

I don't really find inspiration, I just sit down and suddenly think of an idea for a book. It sometimes is ideas from TV shows, or completely just a made up idea of mine.

<>Do you have any strange writing habits?

I don't think I do, I write in the past tense all the time, but I don't really think it's strange :3

<>What are your goals for your story?

I have pretty much only just started this story, but I would like it to go far. I would like to alert people of the situation, and I mean, my sister has over twenty five million reads on here, so it would be great to follow in her footsteps :3

<>How much time do you spend on writing?

Oh, I spend a couple of hours a day on writing. Sometimes I spend all day writing.

<>What would you like to say to your readers?

I'd just like to say thank you to all my readers, you have been great, and I hope you continue to read my stories with joy :) If you're not a reader, hey, why not give my books a try :3 *wink wink, nudge, nudge ;)*