"My mother."

"Did it go great?"she asked me as I nod and I was yet lying again.

"Yeah."I lied and start walking ahead and bumped into a wall

"You Okay?"I heard Maya say as I look to see a wall.

"Yeah."I Rub my head and walked to the lounge.

"Hey, Maya."Some Guys said as she waved smiling.

"Hi, guys."I heard a text and went on my phone.

Father: I'm here to pick you up

"Maya I need to leave I'll see you Monday."I said and went walking ahead.

Me: Father I still have class

Father: I don't care, you were supposed to be a housewife.

Me: Father I'll say this once

Me: and don't make me say it twice.

Me: I'm never going to be a housewife and get my dream before you can even say Bismillah

Father: do say that shit to me you slut

Me: father am I your slut daughter, because if I was, your name would be bad in the community.

Father: How Dare You!!

I started walking to my apartment and made it. I grabbed a few things and started walking down with a luggage. Who knows if they still have my old stuff in my room?

They just hate me. So much, I'm their punchbag.

I got back to school and saw him leaning on his Toyota Prius car. Which I love and call it baby. Even it's with this evil man. It hurts to see it with him. With him, I tell you. Okay, I need to stop being dramatic.

"Almas!"he waved and I threw my luggage in the back.

I went inside the car in the back and he went in and looked at me. He just smiled while I looked away madly.

"How was school?"he told me as I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't finish."I glared at him since he couldn't see.

His head was turned to start driving.

"Put your seatbelt on do you remember that?"he asked me as I scoffed.

"I'm already wearing it." I told him and took out my phone.

He starts driving the highway and I just didn't listen to his complains. He complains about me, myself and I. I swear he gets mad.

I just put my earphones on and listen to music as he rages with the people on the freeway. He's always like that. Loud, obnoxiously annoying and obsessively rude. He's really disrespectful sometimes. But the most part in people's nice, he's a smiling gentleman. To me, he's an evil devil.

"So any men you find interesting, Muslim, Afghan?"he asked as I blink at my phone.

Again this question comes up on the phone. I hate it. I haven't seen them for two years but they text or call me for this. If I don't answer they will come and kill me.

And wondering why I'm going back home today you ask? Because the forced me to come because it will be suspicious to people if I haven't seen my parents for two years.

I honestly don't care. I'd rather let them live and not wish for their death. Even though I won't do that. But I would never say I love them.

"Can you just drive?"I told him as he scoffed.

"I'm not your Uber you inconsiderate child."

There he goes again raging about me. I just look out the window and saw the streets. I just wish I could jump out of this car. But I can't.

I love how everyone in each car has some story inside. One has kids who are crazy, who are calm or who are sleepy. Who are noise or quiet. Who are singing, dancing or looking out. Some have people just listening to music while driving, talking, listening to the news. Or reading.

I saw a kid smiling at me and I waved a little. He waved back. His car was a blue Honda. Makes sense since it's a soccer mom car. He has a soccer shirt on.

I turn to see we are parting and see some stop lights. My anxiety rose up as we start going on the street to my house.

Once we went there memories flushed through me. I got out and got my luggage. I went inside as my older brother opens the door.

I didn't tell you. I have an older brother that went missing a few years ago. My parents found him. He finished college. But isn't married. And he doesn't want to. I agree. I don't want to either.

"Hello sister."He smiled sadly as I nod.

"Hello, big brother."I told him as he took my luggage.

"I'll take it it's fine, I don't need you to take my stuff."I told him taking it and walking away.

I walked up the stairs and saw my door. I opened and saw my room the same. I put my luggage on the floor and locked my door. I went to my bed and jump onto my bed to fall asleep for a while. I'm tired, and exhausted.