"It's nice to meet you guys. I hope you weren't talking about something and felt like you had to come sit with me," I awkwardly laughed, shoving some french fries in my mouth. "I just saw you guys looking and thought you knew David."

"We do," the other girl, Isabella, nodded. "Is he coming?"

"No, he was pissing me off, so I left," I joked, taking a bite from my boneless wing. I thought for a second that maybe I shouldn't have said that, but not one bone in my body regretted it. Normal couples fought.

"Were you guys... fighting?" Celeste asked, and Isabella gave her another look, probably to say if you keep asking this bitch about her personal life, she's going to leave.

"Not really. He likes to do things that annoy me just so I'll yell at him. Do you guys watch Jenna and Julien?" I questioned and the two nodded in sync. "It's like that. We bicker a lot, I think because we're so similar. He'll be groveling by the time I get back."

"How long have you guys been dating?" Isabella asked, not as excitedly as her sister had been.

"Since March 12th. You guys can share that information if you want," I laughed, realizing all of this would probably be tweeted the second they left. "Do you guys have fan accounts, or...?"

"We do!" Celeste gave both of their usernames (one with Koshy in it, awkward), and I promised I'd hand them out at the next party. "Um, by the way, you can stop us if we get too intense with our questions."

"It's fine," I shrugged and took a sip of my drink. "This is the first time in my twenty one years on Earth that I've ever felt famous. It's kinda crazy. Ask whatever you want."

"Is he nice?" Isabella questioned, her eagerness growing the second the words left my mouth. "And is he a good kisser?"

"He's really nice," I kind of lied. He wasn't that nice to me. "And he's the kind of person where you can, like, roast each other and it's still good between you. You know what I'm saying? Hopefully that makes sense. My parents would tease me growing up, and so I kind of learned to show my love through being mean and joking around with people, and David's really good at doing that."

"Wow," Celeste seemed starstruck.

"Oh!" I lit up as I remembered the second part of her question. "And yes, he's a good kisser. Hey, what are you guys doing right now?"

"We were going to uber to The Grove after this," Isabella answered. Oh, fourteen year olds and their dangerous habits. I remembered when I was their age; I couldn't ride my bike without getting yelled at. "But, I don't know. We don't have to. If you had other plans—"

"Isabella," her sister muttered under her breath. "You can't just invite yourself to hang out with her."

"Do you guys want to go to David's?" I asked.

Seeing the shocked look on their faces changed my life. Genuinely, their dropped jaws and water-y eyes made me feel good about my three overpriced Cartier bracelets. Maybe I was making a difference in the world.

"Are you— are you joking?" Celeste frowned, and I shook my head. Her jaw started trembling and tears began falling from her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I feel so stupid. We were supposed to go to the Views tour—"

I didn't have a clue what that was.

"—but we have five other siblings, and it was too expensive, and me and Isabella thought we were never going to meet David," I looked to Isabella, who nodded to confirm, swiping the tears out from under her eyes with the tips of her fingers. "We're from Pasadena and our mom never lets us go to Los Angeles, so this was, like, the one day we've been in forever, and I just can't believe this."