Side Story (Tifa Part 3)

Tifa POV:

{Author Note: This is When After Evan Left Tifa, Elizabeth and Sarah into the room and went to do his things}

I remained in my Mother's arms for I don't know how long, Sarah also Joined us.

I Finally let go after a while and wiped away my tears. Mom was also doing the same thing.

It finally hit me.

[Sarah! I'm So Sorry about what Happened Befo-] (Me)

Sarah didn't let me finish and hugged me.

[Dont Worry! I already forgive you and it was my fault too for lying when I knew what you wanted to hear. Please forgive me] (Sarah)

I smiled.

[I forgive you.] (Me)

Tania the Dryad was also here but she was facing the wall.

Apparently, Evan gave her punishment to stare at the wall until he tells her that Her punishment is over.

After that, Mom started to tell me about her story and why she had to keep the fact, that I was her daughter, a secret.

Since my Father was a Human. He Didn't have a lifespan as high as an elf and died the same day I was born.

Elves hadn't taken kindly to humans because of their vile acts a few hundred years ago. Which was a huge time for humans but not a long time for the elves.

It was one of her worst days Because not only did she lost her Husband but also had to lose me because she was the queen. Instead of telling anyone that I was her child, she left me at the orphan and also told one her most trusted friend about me so that she can keep me safe.

Her best Friend was Sarah.

Now sarah is also my and Mom's Best friend.

Sarah would always visit her and tell her about all my adventure's which was why Sarah disappeared all the time.

After that, we started our casual talks and started telling our stories.

Finally, there was a Knock on the door.

[Come in.] (Mom)

[U-Umm Excuse me.] (Evan's Sister)

Evan's other sister came inside holding a tray with food.

[B-Brother said that you all would be Hungry and told me to give you some food.] (Evan's Sister)

As a matter of fact, I was reminded of how hungry I was after smelling that appetizing smell.

[Yes! I was getting Really Hungry too!] (Sarah)

[Sarah Please. Mind some Manners.] (Mom)

Evan's sister Chuckled a bit.

[Dont worry, Eat to your Heart's Content!] (Evans Sister.)

[Ummm, Can you call Evan too?] (Me)

[Sorry, he said he has some important Business at the Human Kingdom.] (Evan's Sister)

I got a little disappointed.

[Oh, Okay] (Me)

Evan's sister gave us the food and left us while also closing the door.

[You seem a little bit disappointed.] (Mom)

[Huh? oh, no. I just wished Evan was also here.] (Me)

Mom Grinned a little.