Chapter 24: Wedding shopping {Edited}

|The best things happen unexpectedly.|

Grace's pov:

This morning, I woke up late. All thanks to Xavier. He turned off all the alarms and closed all the curtains so that the sunlight could not come in.

"Babe, are you still mad at me?" He asked as I tied my shoes. Amanda was already at the shop with Skylar and they were both waiting for me.

"What do you think?" I asked and stood up. I grabbed my phone and my bag. I felt a warm arm wrapped around my waist and felt his breath on my neck.

"Sorry!" He whispered in my neck making me shiver. He started to kiss my neck and I could feel him smirking on my skin.

"Xav, I really need to leave right now. Your mom is waiting for me you know." I said and he groaned.

"Fine but be home soon. I am not going to work today." He said and I nodded. I turned and pecked his cheeks before making my way down. Xavier had asked the driver to drop me at the shop.

After a few minutes, the driver stopped the car. I stepped out and went into the shop. There were not so many people here. I noticed Skylar and Amanda near one of the ranks of dresses and I went near them.

"Hey," I said as I approached them. They turned toward me and smiled.

"Hey." They both said and hugged me.

"Well since you came a bit late we already told them to take out some new design. You just need to choose one and try it on." Amanda said and I nodded.

"Oh and we have a surprise for you," Skylar said excitedly.

"What surprise?" I asked confused.

"Turn around dear," Amanda said smiling.

I turned and my eyes widened.

"Mom!"

I walked toward her and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"How are you, sweetie?" She asked.

"I am fine," I replied.

"Now let's get you a wedding dress." She said and I chuckled.

We walked back and I begin to see the dresses. All of them were beautiful but only I loved one more. Amanda told us that it was perfect and that I should take it. And I did.

During this time, Amanda and Mom got to know each other. They talked and smiled more. Amanda did not have the cold attitude as she had with Samantha so I guess she liked Mom.

"Well dear I know all of this is over but let's have tea at my place," Amanda suggested smiling.

"I don't think-" Mom said but Amanda interrupted her.

"I won't take no as an answer. We are going to be one family. So why not hang out together?" Amanda said making us chuckled.

"Fine." Mom agreed and we all nodded.

"Let's go then."

We walked to her car and sat down. I took this opportunity to text Xavier.

Hey, I am going to your mom place. She invited us over. I will see you later- G

I send it and got a replied immediately.

Ok, but I will come to pick you up. I had to come to the office to sign some papers and I don't think I will finish soon-X

Ok. Take care-G

Don't worry about me and enjoy your evening love-X

I smile lightly as I read the message but did not reply. We soon reached Amanda place and we entered in.

We walked into the kitchen as Amanda started to make tea and coffee. We wanted to help but she refused. The smell of the coffee suddenly made me craves for chocolate. And it's have been a long time since I have eaten some.

"What are you thinking sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Nothing much, while smelling the coffee powder I started to crave for chocolate," I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh ok, you can tell Xavier to buy some for you." She suggested and I nodded.

"I will tell him later." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Now girls lets have this evening for ourselves," Amanda said excitedly. Skylar and I had coffee while Amanda and Mom had tea. It was hot and super delicious.

"Its been long since I drank coffee. And this one is super delicious." Skylar moaned and Amanda smiled.

I really want chocolates though!

"Oh, I forgot there is also strawberry cakes. I made them last night." Amanda said and went to the fridge and pick it. Normally I love to eat strawberry but this time.... I just want chocolate and I don't know why.

Everyone took one piece but I gently refused.

"Hmm no thanks, I am not hungry," I said and she nodded.

"I will pack some for you and Xavier." She said and I nodded.

"Thank," I said and she smiled.

"No need to thanks me." She said and went back to her tea.

----

When we finished we cleaned up and went into the back garden. It was beautiful and peaceful.

"Sweetie, you sure you are alright?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused.

"Well you never refused strawberry cake and you suddenly crave for chocolates." She said smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Did you had your period this month?" She asked and I frowned.

"Uhmm no... not yet," I said and she chuckled.

"Then dear you should really take a pregnancy test." She said and my eyes widened.

"What no!  I don't think I am...." I said but then again I remember that I was not on birth control and I don't remember Xavier using.....

Oh shit!

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah