chapter 3

Chapter 3

                Its safe to say I didn’t make it to my room last night because I woke up and went to move falling off the couch. Guess mom didn’t want to wake me because the pizza box was now gone along with the soda.

“Honey are you alright?” My mother yells from the kitchen.

“Yeah I’m fine mom.” I said as I enter the kitchen for a glass of milk.

“Well after you drink your milk go get ready for the day we have a hair appointment in an hour.” With that I left the kitchen and went to my room.

                After showering, brushing my hair and teeth all I needed to do was put clothes on. I picked just a plain under set, grabbed a superman shirt, some black jeans and put on my new red vans. I don’t have a purse that just sits on your arm I liked the bags that went across your body. I grabbed my black and red back and headed down with 15 minutes to go before we had to go.

“Is that a new outfit?”

“Yup mom do you like?” she always liked the way I dressed.

“Its very you and its also somewhat cute, now lets go.”

We got in moms car and headed to get our hair done. I think a cut and maybe some blonde highlights would do me some good. Mom I knew would do her normal get a trim and have it redone red. We pulled up to a small local looking salon.

“Here we are, you can do what you want just leave some hair on your head.” Mom laughed getting out of the car.

After sitting down I told the women to trim some off the ends and I would love some blonde highlights to go with my brown hair. I may not seem like a girly girl but I am a girl and I enjoy my hair done and nails at times.

“I love you hair I and the blonde will look great on you.” She commented.

“Thank you, thought since moving a little change wouldn’t hurt.”

“Where did you move from?”

“Florida, mom got a better job and I love seeing her happy.”

Our talking ended there with a few comments here and there. I did want my mom happy that’s why I agreed to move here. After an hour of sitting there with little talk we were both done.

“Wow I love it thank you so much.” I smiled at the women who did my hair.

“and mom you look great.” She smiled

She paid for our hair and then we headed to the car.

“Now I know I’m not in need of my nails but if you want to we can.”