Change by LOVE

Prologue

   LOVE?! As-in L-O-V-E?? Jeez! -.- It can happen to ANYONE but for ME? tsss.. Nah! I think...

  I dunno.. You know what ?

            LOve is just a WORD. A word that is POWERFUL. A word and a FEELINGS that can EASILY invade

         in our heart. But no, love can't invade my heart *smirk*. My heart have a strong barrier and a quadrupole locks inside and out.

That EVEN SUPERMAN can't BREAK it and CAN'T GET THROUGH.

                                                                          -SHANIA-

    When I was a kid I used to credence LOVE. Sometimes I imagined that someday I'll be waiting at the end of the aisles and wait for the women to arrived infront of me... and exchanging vows.. i do's.. and give rings  to one another.............

         But everything has change, when my father and my mother got divorce. All my dreams faded...I thought that love would be forever, but I was wrong. And now i Won't believe in LOVE anymore.

                                                          -Prince Thyro Cedric-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Nosebleed TT^TT ahmm... ahmm... XD so, I hope you like my prologue guys! sorry for ahmm... typo, wrong grammar, and everything  :D.. first time ko pa kasi magsulat eh... so, I hope you like it guys!!! see yaaah!!! *kaway kaway*

   ~HELLIUM99~