iv.

"Hongbin-ah, It's time to go! We're already late!"

"Alright hyung! Just a second—" I ran towards the kitchen, opening our already empty refrigerator and took out a small blue container containing some kimchi.

This was meant for Hana, but I'm always busy with schedules. I can't even visit her and I don't know if she's even eating properly. I myself can't even cook that well yet.

My eyes wandered around the apartment, until it landed on the person I could rely on the most at this moment.

"Taekwoon hyung!"

//

Hana's POV

"Who is it?" I called out and walked towards the door, tugging on the edges of my oversized Uniqlo shirt before opening the door. "May I help you?"

As I opened the door, a tall male with broad shoulders and dark hair stood holding a container and my eyes recognized the container – it was the one that mom gave Hongbin before he left to be a trainee.

"Are you Hongbin's sister? Kim Hana? I'm Jung Taekwoon." He finally spoke, revealing a soft, gentle and a bit too quiet of a voice for a tall tough-looking guy for him. "Yeah, ah— are you my brother's bandmate? Would you like to come in?"

And I already regretted what I just said.

"Your brother wants me to give you this, and also; may I know what you've been eating these days?"

Did I mishear something . . ?

"Ramen and Kimbap, if I remember clearly? May I know why?" After closing the door after him, he slid off his slip-ons then made his way to the kitchen which made me even more confused.

Until he spoke.

"Your brother is worried that you're not eating well, which is true. So he got you kimchi, do you have rice?" For some reason, I felt touched yet scared because of the random stranger in my kitchen. "In the fridge, top shelf."

"Have you eaten? Is it alright if I cook you something right now? If not, I could store it in a container then you can heat it anytime." He turned to look at me with a cold gaze, his hand on the handle of my fridge before opening and he let out a sigh. "Hongbin was right. Your fridge is empty."

"I'm sorry but what are you doing?" I raised my voice a bit, taking a few steps forward before tugging on the edge of my shirt again.

"In our dorms, I'm responsible for cooking meals. You just moved in recently, Hongbin was worried that you're not eating properly. He's busy right now so he asked me of a favour."