Chapt. 3

♡Ella's P.O.V.♡

Damien unlocks the door and we enter.

He opens the fridge and takes out a can of beer.

Let me rephrase that...he takes out 5 cans of beer.

"Damien, you drank enough at the party. Stop drinking or you're going to get too drunk." I advice him.

"Come on, babe. This is nothing. I'm Damien De Ville. I don't get drunk." Damien said while smirking.

"Suit yourself." I said as I made my way to the living room.

. . . . .

Half an hour had gone by and I was just finding something else to watch other than Keeping Up With The Kardashian's when I heard Damien calling me.

"Ella!" Damien called out.

I sighed, getting up before walking towards the kitchen.

"What is it?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

"You have pretty eyes." I blushed until I spot 5 empty cans of beer all over the counter.

"Damien." I said.

"Yes, Ellie?" He smiles goofily, melting my heart in the process.

"I think its time to go to bed." I say, trying not to show my feelings.

"But it's still early..." He slurs.

"No, it's not." I say, sternly. "It's already past midnight."

"No." He protested before passing out.

Great just great. I would leave him but . . . he basically saved my ass back there and I would feel bad.

There's only one solution.

Carry him.

10 seconds later

"OH MY GOD!!! HOW HEAVY ARE YOU?!" I exclaimed, breathlessly as I basically dragged him up the stairs.

I was halfway up the stairs and gasping for air. His stupid heavy ass muscles are killing me. Is this really what my life has come to?

Finally reaching up the stairs, I managed to catch my breath before grabbing his ankles and dragging him to his room. Sorry Damien.

I stand on his bed to pull him by his hand onto the bed and after that tiring work out session, I plopped down on his bed, laying beside him to catch my breath.

I take one look at him remembering the almost kissing incident earlier, smiling at the thought. I sat up and just as I was about to get off the bed, I felt him grab my hand pulling me back and pining me on the bed.

He was straddling me, his eyes staring into my soul as he looked down at me.

But this position reminded me of something horrible. I didn't want to think about it and I didn't have to because the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine and I forgot about everything on my mind.

He slowly pulled away, his lips lingering above mine.

"You still owe me a kiss."

. . . . .

I wake up in the morning and realise it's a Saturday. I recalled my dream last night and smiled at the thought of it -and since when was my bed so muscle-ish. Also, I'm starving.

Wait, beds aren't muscle-ish.

I open my eyes and scan the room I'm in. Shit, this isn't my room, is it? And last night wasn't a dream, was it? I jump out of the bed in Damien's sweatshirt almost stumbling on the floor. My eyes widened as it found its way to Damien who is currently only in his boxers. Holy cow. Oh, no. I need to leave. Now.