Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys so here's the next chapter, I hope it was worth the wait. This chapter is dedicated to Lou and Josh because there both completely amazing and Lou has been asking me to update this for a few days so here it is guys :)

Niall's Pov:

Things with Zayn are a little better now. Were speaking but not as much as usual. Uncle Simon noticed that me and Zayn wasn't acting how we normally do, So he visited the house this morning to tell us to get our act together. If only he knew, If only everybody knew, As much as not being able to be with Zayn kills me I know I have to focus on the music, That's the main priority here. Speaking with Zayn a few nights ago cleared the air a little, But I can't help but feel it would have cleared a little more if it wasn't for Lou interrupting us. I know Zayn's not into Geneva, He told me so himself and the thing with Zayn is he doesn't lie. He doesn't believe in it so I know it's the truth, But he does like someone else which crushes my heart yet again. Why would I ever believe me and Zayn can be together? It's just impossible. Even if he wasn't straight he wouldn't pick me, Zayn's a perfect angelic angel sent from the heavens above, And me well I'm just Niall Horan, Nothing special there. 

Today me and the boys got given these one pieces they were some new up and coming things. There probably using us for some kind of advertisement for them, But we can't complain they were free. I opened the box with my one piece in it and I was a little disappointed. I was given a green one. Now don't get me wrong, I love it and everything but I can't help but think of the backlash surrounding it. The name leprechaun kept running through my mind, I felt an arm touch my shoulder and I turned around to see Zayn standing there. 

"What's up?" He asked. 

"Nothing" I replied simply.

"Nialler tell me" He said, I sighed. 

"The one piece is green. I'm probably being a complete idiot, But I don't want comments about leprechaun's or any of that" I replied sighing, Zayn nodded his head before picking up the box with the one piece inside, I looked at him confused, He then handed me his box which contained the American flag one piece. 

"Now no one can say anything to you" He said smiling, I smiled at him gratefully before giving him a quick hug.

"Thanks Zayn" I said, Zayn nodded. 

"Boys come on were going out to show these off" Liam said, I nodded before quickly rushing off to get changed. 

Tonight the X Factor contestants were going to go the the premiere of the new Harry Potter film. I got to say I was pretty damn excited I love those films. I knew Zayn would be excited to considering there the only books he's ever actually read. This would also be the first public appearance we've made at something this major. Were contestants on  a TV show so to be able to go and do something like this is absolutely amazing. The amount of people we met on the red carpet was unreal and before we actually went out Mr Harry Potter himself came in to say hello. We were all completely shocked, While we was waiting myself and the boys were sat on a small sofa, When Daniel entered the room Zayn pressed his hand on my knee to allow him to stand up, I have to say butterflies erupted inside of me,  However during the film the lack of sleep must have gotten to me because I found myself falling asleep. I dreamt that me and Zayn were dating. 

"Nialler" I heard my voice being called as if from an angel, I smiled not wanting to wake up.

"Niall" I heard the voice again, I then felt my body being shaken gently, I unwillingly opened my eyes to be greeted by Zayn's beautiful smile. 

"Sorry Nialler. You fell asleep" He said, I nodded my head before turning my attention back to the film, I wanted to sleep I was to tired to care about the film. I then felt a arm drop around my shoulder, I turned to see Zayn pulling me to him. "Sleep if you want Nialler" He said. I smiled leaning closer to him. I didn't sleep, I wanted to remember every precious moment of being this close to him.