A Little Chat

(Lana's POV)
I woke up, strapped down to a chair. I looked up and saw the masked figure in my face.

I growled at him, "Why don't you take off the mask and face me like a real man."

He laughed and then took the helmet off. He was the same man I remembered. Give or take a few years. He had grown, matured. He was still that beautiful boy I remembered and loved.

 He was still that beautiful boy I remembered and loved

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Really? That's the question you're gonna ask me?" He simply nodded, "Well, I've been having to hide from you, but I guess that plan wasn't full proof."

"Lana-" he spoke, but I cut him off.

"Don't Lana me. Don't even act like you're sorry because I know you're not. You ruined my home. Everything I had is gone. All because of you." I sneered.

He looked at me, tears starting to form in his eyes, "I never wanted to harm you. I-I still love you, Lana. I never stopped. You're-you're what keeps me sane."

I just stared at him, "I'm not going to tell you that you don't still hold a place in my heart, but why did you leave us? You had everything. Me, Jayde, your mom, you dad..."

"Han Solo means nothing to me!" He snapped.

"You and I both know that's a lie. You're not willing to kill the ones you love. You didn't go after Jayde nor your father, and I'm still here." He remained speechless, "You can't afford to loose us."

He looked at me and moved closer, "You're right. You've always been so right." He kissed my forehead, "I never wanted you to leave me."

I laughed, "That's funny because you're the one who left us." I moved my head closer to him and whispered in his ear, "Please come home."

He stumbled back, "I can't and you know it."

"Who has ahold of you? What is so important to you here that you choose to stay?" Tears began to roll down my face, "Right now, the image of Kylo Ren scares me, but the man in front of me isn't him, he's..."

"Don't say it. I'm not him anymore. He's dead." He snapped at me.

The tears disappeared and laughed slightly, "No he's not. He's here in front of me. A man who is at war with himself. I don't understand why you keep lying to yourself."

"That's it. I've had enough of this. I'm not going to let you speak to me that way." He hissed.

"Why? Because you're scared of the truth? The man I love is not Kylo Ren. I thought he was the man standing in front of me, but for all I know, I'm wrong." I stared into his eyes. Neither one of us said a word for minutes, "Get out."

"Lana..." he tried to speak.

"I said get out!" I yelled and his face fell.

He picked up his helmet and looked back at me, "I love you. Just know that." He placed his helmet back on his head and walked out the door.

Once he left and the door shut, I slammed my head back, "You're so stupid, Lana. Stupid, stupid girl." I said to myself.

(Kylo Ren's POV)
I was already frustrated after talking with the girl, so I thought it would be beneficial to speak with Lana. I hoped she would join me, but she resisted.

My conversation with her went nowhere as well. I was in more pain than I expected to be in after I talked to her. She was the girl I loved, but couldn't seem to have.

I now stood in front of Supreme Leader Snoke, "The scavenger resisted you."

"She is strong with the force. Untrained, but stronger than she knows." I told him.

"And the girl. The one who keeps you connected to the light. She got in your head. Filled it with nonsense of love." Snoke sneered. How dare he speak of Lana that way.

"She does not love me. She hates me. I destroyed everything she loved." I tried to reason.

"You should have killed her, not keep her as your personal guest!" Snoke yelled, "And the droid?"

"Ren believed it was no longer valuable to us." General Hux stated as he walked in, "That the girl was all we needed. The one from earlier stated with Han Solo and a new girl appeared. As a result, the droid has most likely been returned to the hands of the enemy. They may have the map already."

"Then the Resistance must be destroyed before they get to Skywalker." Snoke said.

"We have their location. We tracked their reconnaissance ship to the Ileenium System." General Hux said.

"Good. Then we will crush them once and for all. Prepare the weapon." Snoke instructed.

"Supreme Leader, I can get the map from the girl. I just need your guidance." I told him.

"If what you say about this girl is true, bring her and your little pet to me." I shivered a little, but I had to do this to keep Lana safe.

(Lana's POV)
I must have fallen asleep in the chair because I was awoken with a blast coming from the door. I heard the found of footsteps rush its way over to me.

I looked up and saw the owner of the footsteps, "Rey?"

"We need to get out of here. Do you still have your lightsaber?" Rey asked as she released by restraints.

"Yes." I got out of the chair, "What are we going to do?"

"We're getting out of here." Rey said to me and we ran.

"How?" I asked.

"Leave that up to me." Rey said.

(Kylo Ren's POV)
I walked to the room where Lana was being held and saw the door wide open. I went inside and saw that she was no longer there. She was gone. That must have meant that the girl was gone as well.

I began to get angry and just let it out. I didn't know what I was going to do now.