Prologue

"Life is just a never ending cycle of Suffering and Happiness"

In the city of Nanimori,there lies a sleeping brunette with long hair on his bed and is named Sawada Tsunayoshi,he has porcelain skin that is pure white as snow and a flawless face,brown big doe eyes filled with innocence,long hair that is silky soft but still is just fluffy like marshmallow,petite height and the curves of his body that every woman would die for but is also not possible for a man.You may think he is perfect and popular amongst everyone but he is called Dame-tsuna his entire life,why?
"Because they say he cannot do anything right while also is so clumsy that he can trip on thin air but that is just a rumor that fooled everyone because Tsuna is a genius in every word and may be called as an Angel.Many people call him Dame-Tsuna because they see him without friends,so they believe the rumor and it made Tsuna an outcast  because of this false rumor,his looks,talents and personality were not seen because of one rumor.But one day he will meet someone  that will suddenly change Tsuna's life and will stand by his side for life..."

"Because Life is Just Black and White"

A/N:I love Khr! So much,that I was inspired to make one story of it okay and I am sorry for the grammars also etc.