♡Bleeding Love♡

Note: Listen to the song for the full effect. If you don't like it, or think that it makes no sense - feel free to read the imagine without the music.

Enjoy!

♡----------♡

You sighed as you sat at the dining table, waiting patiently for your husband, Michael, to return from the studio. He had promised that he would be home by midnight - but at present moment, it was two in the morning.

Your eyes were tired, and you had been crying. As the tears streamed down your face, you began to fiddle with your wedding ring.

Michael was a good man, and you adored him. However, he wasn't as faithful of a husband as you'd have liked him to be.

Since he worked with a lot of women, he had cheated on you numerous times - and each time, you took him back. You took him back because you loved him, and no matter how much you tried to hate him - you just couldn't.

Michael had been your first, and you could not find the courage to leave. You loved him too much.

Suddenly, you heard the front doors open - making you sit up with a start. You stood up, and watched as Michael walked into the house after shutting the door.

He had his head down, and when he saw you - his eyes widened slightly.

"(Y/N)," he frowned. "I thought you'd have been asleep by now,"

"I was waiting for you," you whispered. Three years of marriage, and you still felt nervous around him.

"Well, you shouldn't have," he remarked before making his way toward the staircase - ascending it.

And just like that, you were left alone with your tears.

~•♡•~

You sat at the edge of the bed, folding Michael's clothes for him. He was currently in the bathroom, and the tension was real. You kept your eyes on what you were doing as you heard the bathroom door open.

Michael walked out before shutting the door behind him.

"I'll be home by eleven, tonight," Michael commented, making you look up.

"That's what you always say," you responded. "But we all know that you'll be home much later than that,"

Michael scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"(Y/N), I have to work in order to support the two of us. Where else do you think you get the money to spend?"

"I haven't spent your money for the last seven months, what the hell are you talking about?" you stood up, furious. "All you ever do is spend your money on those whores!"

Michael's eyes widen, and you saw his fists clench.

"What?" you frowned. "Are you going to hit me?"

Michael stared at you for a long moment before making his way out.

"I'm so done with this,"

~•♡•~

You, and your best friend - Luisa, were seated in her living room, conversing about your husband. Your eyes were swollen from all the crying that you had done, and your palms were sweaty. You were extremely upset, you felt as if your marriage was falling apart.

Well, in a way, it was.

"(Y/N), he's no good for you," Luisa sighed. The two of you were seated on her large sofa. "You need to leave him. He doesn't seem to be behaving like he loves you,"

You inhaled deeply and shook your head.

"That's the thing," you bit your lip. "I can't leave him, I love him too much,"

"You love him, but does he love you?" Luisa raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know," your eyes began to tear up again. "A part of me knows that he isn't treating me like he loves me, and there's another part that believes he does,"

"(Y/N), how much longer are you going to put up with this? Your health is deteriorating, and you're losing so much weight. It's clear that you aren't happy,"

"I know," you blinked back the tears. "I just...wish things were different," you sniffled. "I really do,"

~•♡•~

"I thought I told you not to touch these!" Michael growled as he gestured to a set of documents that you had recently put away. "How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Well, the desk was cluttered!" you defended, gesturing to the piece of furniture. "And all I did was put those documents away! It's not like I messed with them!"

"That's besides the point!"

"And what is your point?!" you snapped back. "Tell me!"

Michael stayed silent, keeping his eyes on you.

"For several months, we've become so distant with each other that we may as well not be married anymore! What happened to us? What happened to the life that we had dreamed of together?!"

Again, Michael said nothing - clearly shocked by your outburst. The tears began to stream down your face as you stared at your husband.

Half of you wanted to slap him across the face, and the other half of you wanted to believe that everything was going to be alright.

As you began to cry silently, you cursed yourself. You cursed yourself for loving one man so much.

And no matter how hard you tried, you knew that you would never be able to leave him.

You loved him far too much.

~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~