2

Ophelia had ran to the Second floor girls' lavatory. It was the only place she could think of to have some-what of alone time.

The only sound that surrounded her was that of her own sobs. She hadn't realised how loud she was until she head the flush of a toilet and a groan.
Out came Moaning Myrtle, the infamous Hogwarts teen ghost, known for stalking the bathroom and moaning about being dead.

"Could you be any louder?!" Myrtle screamed.
Ophelia just ignored the girls rhetorical question and continued to sob.

"What does a living person have to cry about? It's not like you're dead!" The ghost called out.

"Leave her alone Myrtle." A voice came Ophelia's head snapped up to see the marauders stood at the entrance.

Moaning Myrtle melted like butter into the ground.

Ophelia quickly stood up wiping her tears away as if nothing had happened, mascara marking her v-neck jumper.

"You can't be in here." Ophelia managed to choke out.

Sirius turned to the others and said, "she's right, you three need to get out." They all exchanged looks before James, Remus and Peter left.

"I meant you too, you know." Ophelia sighed not making eye contact with the boy.

Sirius chuckled, "oh I know, but I'm sure Myrtle doesn't mind me being here, after all she has claimed this her bathroom."

Myrtle turned to putty at his words, if you can imagine a ghost doing that, "oh, of course not!" She said dreamily."

Sirius sighed trying to make eye contact with the living girl. "I never knew you thought of me like that..."

"You're a blood traitor! It's degrading." Ophelia answers folding her arms and turning away.

"You don't think that." Sirius said with a hunt of hurt in his voice.

"Oh yeah? They why haven't I spoke to you in six years?" She said finally facing him.

Sirius furrowed his eyebrows, "that's what your parents think, not you," Ophelia finally looked him in the eye, tears still in her own, "people can change, Ophelia. You don't really believe people should be killed based on their blood status."

"You don't know what I think." She said anger evident in her voice.

"I don't know what you think?" Sirius continued, "you're right." Sirius said. He turned on his heel to walk out.

"Sirius wait." Ophelia called out, "help me." She looked at him with pleading eyes. He walked over to her and embraced her in a much needed, long awaited hug.

She pulled away from the Gryffindor boy
"I've missed you, Sirius." She said tears streaming down her face, she thought she could see his eyes water too.

-
Sorry this one was also incredibly short! I just don't have many ideas. I of course have ideas for the long run and important plot lines it's just filler chapters i need to think of lol.

If you enjoyed this please leave a vote, if you didn't please comment and explain why and what I can do better because I take criticism and work on it.

WORK COUNT: 495