Chapter Twenty-Five

Unedited

Later on during the day, Robb had decided to let them leave the isle and back to mainland. After being stuck on the island for almost two months, he wants her to see a different part of his world; His resort.

If she is going to be with him, he wants her to get use to see where he will be spending most of his time. It won't be the same like her house in New York.

Robb have been driving them on the boat for two hours. The whole way Katelyn only stays close by Robb. Even when they stop to see the dolphins swims, she stays by him.

"Why are you holding me so tight? Don't you want to see the dolphins?" he asks when he notices how stiffs she is.

"I would, but I'm afraid," she replies meekly, looking down with her arms wraps around his right arm.

"Afraid of what? Dolphins?"

"Water..." she answers then wrap both her arms around his waist from behind when a wave push the boat. "I can't swim. And I heard stories of being lost at the sea."

Robb chuckles then tries to release her hold from him, but she tightens it. He is not complaining or anything. Having her close and next to him is all that makes him smiles even more, which is something he haven't done lately.

"You will be fine, Katelyn, as long as you stick with me."

Katelyn face him from behind making sure he sees her. "I know. That's why I'm standing by you this whole time."

"Really? And this whole time, I thought you're still arouse from this morning," he jokes walking them both back to the steering wheel.

Katelyn quicks lets him go and takes a few steps back, not knowing how red her face is. Robb turns smirking at her and she blushes.

"You're crazy! I wasn't arouse or anything," she defends herself, crossing her arms.

"Then why are you blushing?" Robb teases her and raise an eyebrow.

Katelyn blushes more fervently before covering her face and turn her back to him. "Well... You—You're so straight forward with your question! Of course I would blush!"

Suddenly his hot breath is right beside her left ear. "Whatever you say, Katelyn."

She turns to her left to find him still smirking at her with that small glint in his eyes.

He really wants to tease her so he could watch her squirms awkwardly. It tells him that she is responding to him. And a part of her is enjoying it, but she won't let him know it.

She push him lightly and walks towards the steering wheel. "Let's go! I'm getting cold."

Robb laughs as he walks towards her and stands next to her. He starts the boat before turning to her and says, "Yes, m'am."

Then he winks. It startles Katelyn that it made her slightly jump. Robb obviously sees her reaction, which makes her skin turn even more redder than before.

She let out a scoff to hide her embarrassment and turn her back to him.

The whole ride, occasionally, Katelyn would bump to Robb when a strong wave hit them. And it made Katelyn back to embracing Robb again.

He would give her a 'knowing' look, but Katelyn ignore it. She have decided to be more afraid of the water that might drown her than to focus on her blushing session with Robb.