I'm wanted by the government.. For being SUPERNATURAL! {3}

I woke up, to Aaiden shaking me lightly. "Shadow? Are you okay?" I slowly opened my eyes, staring up at him "H-Huh?... Oh.." I felt a sharp pain in my head, and winced.

"She sure does kick hard.." Thats when I realized, I will no longer in the Clinic, but in the Hospital. My heart skipped a beat. I stood quietly, whispering "I need to get out of here..." I ran to the window, and soon learned we were on the third story. I opened the window, but his hand caught mine.

"Where do you think you are going?" Said a rather deep voice. It was not Aaiden's... I was forced back, and I felt arms around my neck, cutting off my air. I gasped, begging for air. I slowly tilted my head back, to see a masked face. It was him.. I could no longer hold back as my eyes turned Violet, for I could see my reflection in his eyes. My vision was beginning to fade. I sent claws into his arm, and he cursed, letting me go. I fell to my knees, gasping in as much air as my lungs could hold. I coughed a few times, before I turned sharply to see Aaiden in his arms now, and a gun to his head. I froze in place.

My claws retracted back into my fingers, as I frowned. I glanced at Aaiden, who had a serious look in his eyes. I closed my eyes for a moment, before a smirk came to my lips. Within seconds, I had pinned the man down, threw Aaiden out of the way.

I was a wolf.

I was still small and fragile, but I was much stronger. My fur was all black, with white on my paws, nose, and tips of my ears and tails. I could hear Aaiden gasp behind me. My tail flicked in the air, and I soon noticed, my claws had gone through the mans neck. He was drowning in his own blood.

I watched his die before me, before I turned to look at Aaiden. He was in the corner, staring at me. unsure what to think. I slowly made my way over to him, and I saw him stumbling back a bit. I stopped in front of him, and laid down, my chin on my paws, and my ears laid back against my skull.

I'm still unsure what gave him a change of heart, as soon he was petting my head. Carefully, though. I slowly lifted my head again, smiling at him. I returned back to my normal body, but I had forgotten one detail. I saw Aaiden looking away, blushing, his eyes closed. That's when I remembered... When I changed back... I had no clothing. I shrieked quietly, and grabbed a sheet off of the bed, wrapping it around myself.

"S-Sorry.." Aaiden mumbled. I shook my head, and I began towards the window, the sheet wrapped around me tightly. His arms grabbed mine, as I was pulled back into his chest. He mumbled in my ear "You have some explaining to do, I believe." I froze. Could I trust Aaiden with my secret?.. Could I trust him to keep it safe? I felt myself relax, as if I knew I could trust him. I mumbled "Drive me home.. I feel too weak..." He smiled, and nodded.

Why is it that I do not even know this man, yet I trust him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3

~IcyBlueFox