Fallon Flies

"Miranda! Today is Friday! The last day of the week and neither I nor Lucas have been picked for the arenas!" I was jumping out of my skin with excitement, bouncing around in my silver attire.

Out of nowhere two hands held my shoulders in place and I looked behind me, seeing Alex's pretty face.

"Aww, you think I've got a pretty face!" Alex crooned. I smiled up at him, my face inches from his. He returned the look. Eli sauntered up to us and tapped on Alex's shoulder. When he turned, Eli punched him in the arm, hard.

"Eli!" I exclaimed. He looked over to me with mixed emotions. Jealousy, betrayal, anger. I knew they were all fake, he was good with emotional stuff, surprisingly.

"Too close." He growled. I rolled my eyes and let him wrap his arm around my waist.

"He's just a friend." Eli leaned into my face.

"Too. Close." He grunted. Miranda looked around casually, the appluaded.

"Perfect guys, Eli, you are too perfect! I don't understand why Honey doesn't want you." She said. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe because he's a possessive, over-protective boyfriend?" I offered. Eli shook me slightly, and he lightened up a little.

"You know you love me." He reminded. I smiled cheekily.

"Sure thing, babe." I said, pulling away slightly. Eli tightened his grip on me and leaned in to whisper to me.

"The jealousy game is tough. You have to act like you couldn't be more in love with your accomplice. And remember, I'm making Honey jealous too, so I'm going to be clingy for a while." He said. I nodded and giggled like he was the funniest person in the world.

"No suspicion. We seem like we're having a good time here." I whispered back.

"Well, well, doesn't Fallon get around? First making out with Aaron in our bedroom, now with Eli. Real impressive." Lucas dissed as he walked past. For a moment I saw red radiating off of him, but then normal again. What the hell?! Do I also have thermal vision? Is it a fire thing?

"Did he just call me a slut?" I finally asked. Eli moved his hand to my shoulder and squeezed comfortingly.

"I'm sorry babe. And Aaron, I need to punch you in the gut now that I heard about my girlfriend making out with you." Eli said, punching Alex in the gut. I pulled them apart and glared.

"You two are such boys! We were just wrestling Eli!" I reprimanded. Hurt feelings flashed in his eyes and a nun would swear to god they were real.

"Whatever. That's strike two pretty boy, third strike there's a real fight. You ready for that? Lucas is trying to break Fog away from the competition. Pretty predictable, considering him." Eli warned. Alex nodded and they did one of those bro-hugs. Miranda pulled me away from them.

"Bye guys!" She called as she pulled me to our floor spots.

"Bye Miri!" Alex called. I smiled to Miranda. You could practically see the excitement squelching out her eyes. She finally let out a girly squeal.

"Oh my god this is just too perfect!" She screeched. I shook my head but smiled.

"I know!" I joined in to the squeal fest. Being a girl is so much fun. We burst into laughter and Mr. Daunts gave us a look. We sobered up and shared a giggly look.

"Fallon Clearse, Aaron King, Lucas James, Kellie Krim, Daniel Krim, and Sophia Krim for the arenas." Our gym teacher called. Miranda gave me a look and as I passed Eli I brushed my palm with his.