Genderbend

Samuel Wilson = Samantha Wilson

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes = Jamie Rebecca "Becky" Barnes
---------------------------------------------------

It was mid-morning and Sam relaxed on the couch watching tv. Then her girlfriend, Becky, stomps into the room and slumps on the couch with a heavy sigh.

"What's got you all huffy and puffy?" Sam asked her.

"Uhhhg, Toni is such a b**ch! That narcissistic woman gets on my last nerve!" Becky answered.

"Well, you need to chill out, honey." Sam said.

"I can't! I'm way too worked up." groaned Becky.

Sam shakes her head and gets up from the couch. She walks off to her room and returns with a hairbrush and ponytail holders.

"Sit on the floor." Sam told Becky.

Becky slides off the couch and sits on the floor. Sam sits behind her and starts brushing her hair.

"Tell me what happened between you and Toni." Sam said.

While Becky talked on and on about her and Toni's fight, Sam brushed and braided her hair. This action calms Becky down and she sits quietly as her girlfriend played with her hair.

"Okay, done." said Sam.

Becky grabs a mirror and looks at Sam's work.

"Wow, Sammy, that's really pretty. Where'd you learn to braid like that?" Becky said amazed.

"My mama taught me." Sam replied wrapping her arms around Becky's shoulders.

She kisses her girlfriend on the cheek and rests her chin on her shoulder.

"Feel better now?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Becky smiled.

"Now I don't have the urge to rip Toni's spine out." she added.

Just then, Toni walks in and sits in a chair. She gets her phone out and plays a game.

"What's new with you, Sam?" Toni asked not looking up from her phone.

"Well, I just saved your life. You really gotta stop pissing Becky off." Sam answered.

"I know, I know; Stephanie just lectured me on that." Toni said rolling her eyes.

Toni looks at Becky and notices her braided hair.

"Nice braids, who did that?" Toni asked.

"Sam did." replied Becky.

"Oohh. Could ya braid mine?" requested Toni.

"Nope. I only braid my girlfriend's hair. Not people who piss her off." Sam said hugging Becky's shoulders.

"Whatever." grumbled Toni going back to the game on her phone.

"C'mon, Sammy, lets go show off my beautiful hair to everyone." Becky said standing up.

She grabs her hand and pulls her off the couch. The two leave the living room holding hands.

 The two leave the living room holding hands

This is the braid Sam did.