♡Suspicion♡

You walked into the bedroom, and a smile formed on your face when you saw your husband, Michael, getting ready in front of the mirror. He was adjusting the buckle of his belt before you walked up to him, kissing his cheek.

"Need help?" you giggled, making Michael shake his head.

"If I let you help me, I won't be leaving anytime soon," he winked, making you laugh. Once he was done, he straightened up and turned around to face you. Three years of marriage, and you still blushed everytime the two of you looked at each other.

"I love you," you grinned as his hands moved to sit on your small waist.

"I love you more," he kissed you softly. "Sorry, most," he whispered after pulling away. "Now," he took a step back, holding his hands up in the air. "How do I look?"

"Handsome," you bit your lip. "Do you have to go into the studio today? I'm going to miss you," you pouted slightly.

"I have to," he flashed you an apologetic smile. "But I'll try to be home by five," he kissed your cheek before making his way to the door.

"What am I supposed to do for the entire day?" you groaned.

"Go shopping, spend my money," he laughed before walking out.

You opened your mouth to say something, but ended up laughing instead.

"I love you!" he yelled from outside, making you giggle harder.

You were the luckiest woman alive, and you sure did feel like it.

~•♡•~

During the day, you had done many things. You went shopping, just as Michael had suggested, you visited several animal shelters, as well as several orphanages. You had bought toys for the children, and spending time with the little ones made you happy.

By the end of the day, you were tired - and at present moment, you were waiting for Michael to return from the studio. You sat at the dining table, glancing at your watch anxiously. Michael had promised that he'd try to be home by five, but at present moment - it was eight thirty.

Your eyes were tired, and you felt drained. You sighed, drumming your fingers along the surface of the table. Suddenly, the telephone could be heard - ringing from the living room. You stood up and rushed out of the kitchen, running out to the resounding device. You picked up the receiver and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello? (Y/N)?" a female voice greeted you. "Girl, it's me - Luisa,"

"Luisa!" you laughed. "Girl, what's up?"

"Sis, I don't know whether I should tell you this or not, but you do know that I work for the local motel, right?" she cleared her throat.

"Yeah? What happened?" you frowned a little.

"Michael came here today, and he was with Tatiana. She's staying here for the entire month. They were in her room together. Alone," Luisa inhaled deeply as your eyes widened. "Don't jump to conclusions, it might have been something innocent - but I thought I should tell you,"

"Oh," you bit your lip. "Thank you," you let out a breath. "Your honesty means a lot to me,"

"I know girl. Anything for you," she giggled. "Ugh, I gotta get back to work. We'll talk later,"

"Okay, take care," you said before disconnecting the call, setting the receiver down.

You stood there for a moment before you heard the front door open, making you turn around. Michael walked in with a smile on his face, holding several gift bags as he kicked the door shut.

When he saw you, he grinned - setting the bags down onto the sofa.

"I bought you some gifts," he laughed. "I'm so sorry for being late, I had a meeting," he walked up to you, kissing your cheek.

"Ah," you tried your best not to sound troubled. "A meeting with Tatiana, perhaps?"

Michael's eyes widened when he heard this, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants as he studied you.

"Luisa told you, didn't she?" he nodded. "I had a feeling she would do that," he laughed a little.

"So you were with Tatiana?" you raised an eyebrow, folding your arms.

"Yes," he sighed, saying nothing more as he walked past you - and into the kitchen. You turned around and followed him, watching as he poured himself a glass of water.

"Aren't you going to tell me what you did with her?" you shook your head. "Or am I supposed to guess?"

"Nothing happened between her and I," he narrowed his eyes at you, taking a sip of his water. "I know what you're thinking,"

You relaxed a little, happy that Michael hadn't been unfaithful.

"What did happen?" you frowned a little.

"She's a part of the tour team, you know that...right?"

"Yeah?"

"I found out that her boyfriend's been abusing her, so we had a discussion," he shrugged. "I tried to give her some advice, but I didn't want to become too involved," he bit his lip. "However, I did tell her that she could count on us if she needed anything,"

"Oh," you grimaced a little. "Now I feel bad,"

"Don't," he winked, setting his glass down before walking up to you. "You're adorable when you get jealous," he laughed, making you roll your eyes slightly. "Now," he set his hands on your waist. "I want you to go and open your gifts!"

You truly were the luckiest girl on the face of the earth.

~~~~~
I know it wasn't very good!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~