"Uh.." you trailed off as you began to walk. "Love bites," you grimaced a little.

"What the hell? No they're not!" she pulled your hand, but you quickly yanked it back. "(Y/N)!"

Your sleeve had rolled up, and the bruises along your wrist were on display. You pulled your sleeve down and groaned.

"Good morning!" Michael walked in, only to frown when he saw Karen's expression. "Or not," he raised an eyebrow. "Why are we so sad today?" he raised his eyebrows, making his way over to you.

Michael had always liked you, more than he should have. However, since he knew that you were married - he didn't interfere.

The truth was, you liked Michael as well - but you hadn't dared to say anything.

"(Y/N) had bruises all over her wrist, and her neck!" Karen pointed to the marks along your neck. Michael's eyes widened as he scanned your neck.

"(Y/N)?" he shook his head slightly.

"They're just...." you trailed off.

"Straight up bruises!" Karen exclaimed. "Is Daniel hitting you? Shit, I'll kill the bastard!"

"(Y/N)?" Michael moved closer to you, bringing his hands to touch your neck gently. "Oh God..." he whispered as he ran his fingers over the bruises, making you wince slightly. "Tell me the truth," he clenched his jaw. "Is Daniel hitting you?"

You stayed silent for a minute, closing your eyes before opening them again.

"Yes,"

~•♡•~

Michael stormed into the house, with you and Karen close behind. Once you had admitted that Daniel was hitting you, Michael could not be talked out of the idea of confronting the man.

"Michael!" you tried to pull him back, but he was stronger - continuing to walk ahead.

Cara ran out into the living room to see what all the commotion was about.

"Ma'am?" Cara frowned, looking at Michael, then looking back at you.

"Where's the bastard?" Michael addressed Cara. "Where's Daniel?"

"Michael, don't-"

"What the hell do you want?!" Daniel roared as he walked out of the room, making his way down the staircase. "I'm here!" he sounded drunk.

Once he reached the bottom of the staircase, Michael rushed over to him - punching him in the face. Karen stifled a giggle as you gasped.

"Michael!" you exclaimed, running up to Michael. "Stop!" Michael kicked Daniel in the groin before shaking his injured hand. His knuckles were bleeding from the force of the punch.

"You will never touch her again!"

~•♡•~

As you, Michael, and Karen walked back into the studio - you had a tired look on your face.

Michael's hand had been bandaged, but apart from that - he still seemed ready to fight someone.

"Daniel could have gone to the police," Karen shook her head.

"Oh trust me, he doesn't have the guts," you laughed a little before Karen shrugged.

"And for that, I am thankful," she giggled before walking off into Michael's dressing room.

You were about to follow, but Michael pulled your hand back gently. You turned around to face him, a small smile on your face.

"(Y/N)-"

You cut him off by kissing him softly, pulling away quickly.

"Thank you," you whispered.

~~~~~
I know it sucked.
I'm sorry!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~