Chapter 2

"WHAT?" I yelled in surprise and confusion but then realized that this wasn't really his fault so, he doesn't deserve to be yelled at. "Um. What?" I repeated, this time gentler and in a lower voice.

The guy just shrugged and left. What a bad person-don't judge me, I never swear-

I walked into the tent and saw ...no one! At least I'll be alone! Maybe because my dad is the chief commander...

The tent was small and had four beds-two that rested on the floor and each of them had a bed above them-

I grabbed my luggage and threw it on top of the upper bed next to me. I climbed the stairs to my bed and opened my iPhone.Soon enough, the room was filled by giggles, random laughs and the 'pop' sound of chatting on Facebook by me

So I hadn't realized-until I heard a fain sound of snoring coming from downstairs- that someone else was in the room. I gasped and looked down at him immediately. He had black hair in a messy quaff and, by the way he was sleeping, I could tell he was totally disgusting...

Looks like I won't be alone...

Right when I was about to go back to my phone and talk to Zayn-my best friend-, I heard some footsteps approaching my 'room'. Two guys came in. Great! Looks like we'll be four people in an extremely small tent!

"You!, The new bitch... Why the fuck is your fucking luggage in my bed?" A curly haired boy referred to me,breaking me from my thoughts. God! One sentence, and he swore three times!!

I rolled my eyes "What's your problem?! I don't even know you!" I replied quite irritated in a sassy tone

"I already told you what my fucking problem is! Now, get your shit off my bed!" He demanded and crossed his arms

"No! You do it!" I was soooo annoyed by this guy! I mean, who does he think he is? I just wanted to punch him right in the face.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth the other guy who had also entered the tent, gasped and looked at me. Surprise and fear in his eyes...Looks like this rude-curly haired-guy probably had some kind of bad reputation here-which I couldn't care less about-.

He glared at me. His eyes had turned into a deep shade of green and caused me nothing but fear, as shivers were sent down my spine. He slowly approached me and I started to get worried for my life. I didn't know what this guy was able to do. We were in army after all!

"H-Harry! Don't be ridiculous, it was a joke!...right?" The other guy tried to calm him down. So...his name is Harry, right? I'll remember that.

I didn't answer and Harry continued looking at me in that way.

"Right?" The guy repeated and it felt a lot more like pleading. I rolled my eyes once again and grabbed my luggage. Geez. He could have avoided all this mess from the start! He could have just ask me gently to take it off his bed, and I would, in fact, even apologise to him!

I sat in my bed and noticed that the awake guy-who had probably saved me from Harry-, was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Ray. My name is Ray" He said and I shook his hand gently

"Katherine" I smiled

"Pleasure meeting you,Katherine" He said and kissed the back of my hand. Which made me want to throw up. I mean, daahhh we are in 21 century! people don't do that anymore.!

He stayed there, like that, for a second before he checked his clock.

"Oh, lord!" He almost yelled and run to his bed, covering him self with his thin blankets

"What is it?" I questioned him with a confused look on my face

"It's-it's 10 p.m!" He said a bit scared. I raised my eyebrows at him

"...and so?" I said and heard a faint sound of ironic laughter coming from next to me. I turned my head and saw Harry... I rolled my eyes at him and opened my mouth to speak but stopped as soon as I heard some footsteps, from outside, approaching our tent. What in the world?

"Um...?" I just said-more like asked-. And then, was when, I felt Ray's hand grabbing me by the shirt and pulling me towards my bed-which was on top of his-. I didn't question anything, I just laid in my bed, unaware of what was happening...

Soon enough, A man entered the tent and the sound of footsteps stopped. I slightly opened my eyes and saw him scanning the beds. What does he wants? And why is he here?? I fully opened my eyes and stood on my elbows. He looked at me socked-obviously because I was a girl- but then he seemed like he remembered something-obviously that they had informed him about me- and the seriousness returned in his face.

"Young lady, you are aware that it's over ten o'clock now, huh?" He said with a severe tone

"Um...yeah!?" I replied but it came out a bit more sassy than I was planning it to

"Then why aren't you sleeping?" He said like it was the most obvious thing

"At 10 p.m??" I gasped and felt Harry laughing at me again... But as expected, the man didn't notice him! UGH .thats so unfair.

"Um, my apologies sir. But, Katherine is new here and doesn't really know the rules " Ray said before the man could manage to reply to me "and! I just woke up by your conversation! I was definitely sleeping before!" He added and made me chuckle lowly. The man nodded in understanding and left the tent. I sighned in relief.

"Thanks SO much Ray!" I referred to him in a loving-girly tone

"Thanks so much ray!" Harry repeated in an extremely annoying high pitched voice pretending to be me. Both me and Ray gave him a glare and he just rolled his eyes turning his back to us.

"Don't mind it" he answered and winked at me. That felt so disgusting and wrong. Something was up with this guy...I just know it! He seems so... Fake. Well, I don't know that for sure so...whatever

~~

"Aouchh!" I whimpered and fully open my eyes to realize that Harry was standing upon me and he had just slapped me? WHAT?

"Wake up bitch!" He had a straight face and raised his hand to slap me again but before he did I screamed for him to stop

"WAIT! I'm-I am awake!" I said and struggled to get up. I looked around and both Ray and the weird sleeping guy were gone. "What time is it?" I asked and he got off my bed. "Four a.m. .so get your lazy fucking fat ass up. we have practice!"

"We?" I asked him and raised my eyebrows

"Yeah. Guess what? I am your new trainer!" Ha said smirking in a fake excited/ironic tone

Wait, HE IS MY NEW WHAT?