Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV (Im gonna continue this story)

I woke up on (F/N)'s couch I see her cooking in the kitchen so I got up went to the kitchen. "Hey you're awake I made some breakfast" she said "Ok im gonna take a shower and change first" I said as I started walk to pick up my bags then head to the bathroom. I started to undress myself and get into the shower after I finished my shower I got dressed in a Panic!at the disco band tee and some black ripped jeans.I then headed to the kitchen where (F/N) was eating breakfast there was a plate and chair beside her so I sat down and started eating.,"So how'd you sleep" "Good" I replied after that we just ate in silence it wasn't awkward silence it was comfortable silence. When we were done eating I decided that I should go home so I grabbed all my things and headed out to go home. When I arrived home my dog Cotton who was a samyoed jumped on me and licked my face even the I was just gone for a night."Oh hi Cotton I missed you" I said to the dog while I was petting him. After I got him to calm down I went to my bedroom and just layed down and relaxed Cotton came to lay down with me. Then after a couple of minutes I ended up slowly falling a sleep.

*Time spork brought to you by by Ryan Ross' milk*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing."Hello"

(A/n Oof another sorta cliffhanger)