Mine - Selena Gomez.

Requested By: youraveragebihoe

{Selena Gomez & You (G!P)}

⚠ MATURE CONTENT ⚠

Selena's Pov.

Y/n: "Please explain to me why we have to attend this? Because in all honesty, I would rather stay at home and watch Game Of Thrones." I huffed out in annoyance.

Selena: "Babe, it's the Billboards and we're both nominated," She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Is it because Justin is going to be there?" She asked.

Y/n: "That's a stupid question to ask..." I mumbled hearing a sigh escape her lips.

Selena: "We've had this discussion," She let go of my hands and looked at me. "I'm not going to stand here and argue with you again." I adjusted my suit tie and shrugged.

Y/n: "Who said we were arguing?" I said feeling her glare at me. I looked up and saw her with a hard glare set on her face.

Selena: "I know this because whenever he is brought up into a conversation we always fight! Always!" She raised her voice.

Y/n: "Can you blame me, Selena?" I asked keeping my voice to a minimum. volume. "He divorced Hailey and told the entire world that he was still in love with you! How would you want me to react to this?! Do you want me to smoke rainbows and shit fucking sunshine!? Because I can't!" I exploded watching her face fall.

Selena: "I didn't know it was bothering you so much," She mumbled. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

Y/n: "Yeah, well I hide my feelings well when it comes to him." I grabbed my suit coat and put it on.

Selena:" You don't have to do that with me. You know that I love you," She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Y/n: "I know you do, but I also know that you still love him." I mumbled as she kept the same expression on her face.

I slowly let go of her and grabbed her coat and purse handing them to her. We walked down from our apartment and went to the car getting ready to go to the Billboards.

We arrived at the Billboards and were greeted by screaming fans and paparazzi. We both pushed away from our fight from earlier and smiled at all the cameras and interviews that were coming up. I was in the middle of an interview with Selena when the screams become louder, I turned to the side and saw Justin walk onto the red carpet with a smug smile on his face.

I watched as his eyes looked around and landed on a girl. My girl. I growled lowly and saw her look at me confused and turn to where my glare was set. She stared at him for a few seconds before turning back to the interview. I clenched my jaw and tried to keep my cool as we answered the questions.

Selena: "I have to do more solo interviews, will you be okay?" She asked.

Y/n: "I'll be fine, "I  mumbled looking back at Justin. "Just stay away from that dick," I said watching her sigh and nod.

I was doing some solo shots for the cameras and smiling when I was met with none other than Ariana Grande who was my best friend, just by the way. As soon as she ran towards me, the fans started going insane. I laughed and hugged the smaller girl making her giggle.

Ariana: "Fuck! It's been so long since I lost saw your cute ass." She grinned.

Y/n: "I know, we have to catch up after the Billboards!" We kept on talking forgetting that we were standing on the red carpet.