♡Simply Incredible ~ Rewritten♡

Start from the beginning

"Have fun," the manager laughed before the elevator doors closed, leaving you and Michael on your own. He took your hand and led you to the entrance. You gasped when you entered the suite - it was beautiful.

Michael had shut the door behind you, and you noticed that your luggage was already in the bedroom.

You turned around and instantly, you were met with Michael's lips against yours. A moment passed before he pulled away to look into your eyes, as if asking for permission.

You bit your lip, blushing. Michael would take you into deeper waters.

☆~~~~☆

~1990~

You giggled as you sat under the tree, watching Michael play around with his nieces and nephews. Mac was also amongst the children, having fun. Everyone was playing on the Neverland grounds, even Janet. You smiled widely when you saw how much fun they were having.

Janet threw a water balloon at Michael, drenching him in water. She burst into laughter, and so did you as you rubbed your five month old pregnant belly.

"Gotcha!" Janet squealed.

Michael broke into a playful smirk. He raised an eyebrow before grabbing a water balloon from his bucket, chasing Janet.

"Help me!" she cried before breaking into a run. Just as Michael approached you, he quickly bent over to kiss you before continuing his chase after Janet.

You were happy. Everything was perfect.

☆~~~~☆

~1993~

"Thank you," you smiled sadly at Janet as she took your two year old daughter, Bella, into her arms. Michael was in the bedroom, and he hadn't eaten for three days. The false allegations made against him for molestation had taken its toll on your entire family.

Since the police were to conduct a raid at Neverland, you had decided to ask Janet to look after Bella for a little while. That way, she wouldn't have to witness anything drastic.

You waved at Janet before shutting the door, making your way up the large staircase. You walked into the bedroom that you shared with your husband, only to see him sitting at the edge - sobbing.

You made your way over to him after shutting the door behind you. You sat down beside him and rubbed his back.

"I would never do such a thing," he whispered, turning to look at you as you nodded.

"I know, honey," you bit your lip as you embraced him. "I know,"

☆~~~~☆

~1995~

You sat inside the studio, watching as Michael sang in the recording area. He had a smile on his face, and he looked adorable with his new hair cut. He performed a small series of dance moves before the music came to an end.

Michael took off his headphones, and laid them on the chair before walking out to meet you. As soon as he approached you, he grabbed you by the waist and embraced you. You smiled as he kissed your forehead.

"How are you?" he whispered lovingly.

"I'm okay, I'm really happy to see you during your recording sessions," you wiggled your eyebrows. "You look sexy,"

Michael raised an eyebrow, an amused smile on his face.

"You know," he leaned over and whispered. "We should give Bella a sibling," he pulled away and winked, making you blush.

☆~~~~☆

~1997~

As Bella played with her year old sister, Violet - you smiled, keeping an eye on them. Michael was next to you, and you were all seated underneath his giving tree.

Michael rubbed your arms as you laid in his arms. Everything felt perfect. You had your family, and nothing was ever going to take that away from you.

Suddenly, you felt a wave of nausea run through your system. You blinked rapidly before sitting up. Michael noticed this and sat up as well, a look of concern painted on his face.

You began to feel as if you couldn't breathe.

"(Y/N)?" Michael reached over, rubbing your back. "Honey, are you okay?"

"N-No," you mumbled before collapsing.

☆~~~~☆

You opened your eyes, and realized that you were in a hospital room. Your chest was in a lot of pain, and Michael was seated at your bed side. When you turned your head, you saw that he was looking at you.

"Oh God," he whispered, bringing his hands to run his fingers through your hair. "I was so worried about you?"

"Where are the kids?" you questioned weakly.

"With Janet," he sighed. "I didn't want Bella to see you like this,"

You nodded before the room door opened, revealing a male doctor. He held a large brown envelope in his hands, and he wore a solemn expression on his face. He walked in and shut the door behind him before turning to face you and your husband.

"I have your blood test results here," the doctor shook his head. "And I'm afraid that it's bad news,"

☆~~~~~☆

~2009~

As you laid weakly on your death bed, Michael held your left hand tightly. You were drifting off, and you knew that you wouldn't be able to hold on for very much longer.

Tears ran down Michael's face as he kissed your hand, watching you.

"Please don't leave me," he whispered. "Please,"

"I'll never leave," you smiled as much as you could. "I'll always be here," you lifted your hand gently, pointing to the left side of his chest. "Remember..." you took your last breath. "Our love was... simply incredible,"

~•♡•~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~•♡•~