Chapter 10

Jensen and I drove in my car to a small Italian restaurant near my apartment, maybe just talking to him was okay....avoiding him wasn't going to do anything but make things worse. We exit the car, and walk inside instantly being seated in the back of the restaurant for some privacy since Jensen was well known. 
          "So I'm guessing you like Italian?" Jensen asks with a small smile as we scan through our menus.
          "No not like, love." I chuckle, peeking up at him. He does the same and I can't help but blush and quickly look back down. "So uh, do you like Italian?" I ask.
          "Of course, it's my second favorite next to barbecue." He replies. I roll my eyes and laugh softly causing him to arch his brow. "What?"
           "Your from Texas and you love barbecue, good lord." I laugh. He laughs as well realizing how typical he sounded.
           "It's not my fault we have good food." He shrugs.
          "Well guess I'll have to be the judge of that." I chuckle.
          "You plan on coming to Texas any time soon?" Jensen asks.
         "Gen invited me to come during break, I'm thinking about it." I shrug.
          "That'd be awesome!! Please come." He pleads giving me his best puppy eyes causing me to laugh.
         "We'll see." I wink.

After ordering a bottle of wine along with our meal, Jensen gets a notification on his phone but doesn't read it, and I can't help but feel like it was Daneel....
"Are you going to read that?" I ask.
"I don't want to ruin the good mood...Besides I want to focus on you right now." He responds, clearing his throat. I nod and take a sip of my wine, to hide my flushed cheeks.
"So we have a photo shoot this weekend, you excited?" I ask.
"It's just a photo shoot." He chuckles with a shrug.
"I've never been to one or been in one." I confess. His eyes widen slightly and he arches his brow in disbelief.
"Seriously? With a look like yours? I'm surprised your not a Vogue model." He chuckles. My cheeks heat up and I can't help but let out a little giggle.
"With my looks, I'm surprised I even got on the show." I chuckle.
"I think they made the right choice picking you for Roxy, you play her well and you fit her look." Jensen smiles, leaning forward slightly. I chuckle and shake my head.
"Being Roxy is interesting.....I'm not a sassy, seductive, strong person like her." I sigh, resting my arms on the table. "I wish I was her."
"You don't realize it, but you are. That's why you got picked in the first place." Jensen smiles, reaching across the table and takes my hand gently. I return the smile, getting lost in his eyes. Why did she have to come back? It wasn't fair......
"Well you are very much like Dean if I do say so myself." I chuckle. He lets out a little chuckle and scoots his chair closer to the table.
"Do tell." He smiles.
"Well, I can tell you care for others way more than you do yourself, you blame yourself for things when it's not your fault, your a flirt, and seductive." I shrug, biting my lip after the last part.
"You think I'm seductive?" Jensen asks, his smile turning into a smirk. My cheeks turn crimson and I take a large sip of my wine causing him to chuckle. "Yes or no?"
"Your........defiantly a tease." I chuckle, looking down at his hand that's still holding mine. He's slowly stroking the back of my hand with his thumb soothing me but at the same time.....making me feel....I'm not sure.
"Says you." He chuckles.
"What about me?" I laugh.
"Always wearing tight jeans and looking beautiful and don't get me started with that whole make out scene." Jensen laughs, his cheeks turning pink.
"It was just a kiss." I shrug.
"It was not just a kiss." Jensen responds.
"How?!" I laugh, leaning my head forward so he didn't have to be too loud.
               "When you grabbed my shirt that wasn't part of the script." He smirks.
            "I was doing it to make it look and feel realistic for viewers."
            "For viewers or for you?" He smirks. My cheeks are beyond red now, and my confidence was gone. It did feel different then other fake kisses I've done......This man made me feel things I didn't think were possible.
             "Too many questions." I mumble causing him to laugh.

     Dinner was......amazing. I've never had a meal like that....He made me feel things I don't think I've ever felt. His smile, his jokes, his teasing......all of it was perfect. Jensen and I walked back to my car, arms linked.
          "So back to the studio for your car?" I ask.
           "Yes please." Jensen smiles. I nod and we climb into my car, back to the studio.

    As we pull up to the studio, Jensen asks me to walk back to his trailer with him because he didn't want to be lonely....God He was adorable. As we were walking, he tangled his fingers with mine and I couldn't help but smile widely. His hands were so much warmer compared to mine....and they were so large compared to my small hands.....but it somehow fit. Gosh that sounds cheesy. We approach the trailer and step inside, it was nice and warm.
"Want some coffee?" Jensen asks.
"Sure, why not." I chuckle taking a seat on one of his sofas. He warms up a pot of coffee and hands me a mug while holding his own and takes a seat next to me.
"This is the most fun I've had in awhile." Jensen sighs contently.
"What about JJ and Daneel?" I ask.
"JJ was perfect, I was non stop smiling with her it's just Daneel........I can't pretend to love her still.....but I have to for JJ." Jensen sighs. I take a deep breath and place my coffee down.
"Jensen.....Jared, Gen, Misha, and I have talked.......remember when we went to Starbucks together?" I mention, causing him to narrow his brows slightly.
          "Yeah I remember." Jensen responds.
         "Misha thinks that maybe she found out, got jealous you were moving on and that's why she all of a sudden came back." I mumble nervously.
         "But it was just coffee? I wasn't moving on, not like it meant anything serious." Jensen responds. My throat tightens and my breathing stops. I guessed he realized what he said because his eyes became apologetic. He opened his mouth to say something but I pretended to look over at the time and gave him a tight smile.
         "Gosh it's so late I need to get home, but I'll see you tomorrow on set. Dinner was great. Goodnight Jensen." I quickly gather my things and exit the trailer walking as fast as I can. Tears threaten to fall but I take large deep breaths to hold them back as I get in my car. He was right it was just coffee, but to me it meant something and I thought it did for him too......guess I was wrong........