Chapter 15

Tobias POV:

I feel bad, but also offended. Tris not having her memory is so hard! I only have on more place to try.

I hear a knock on my door. Tris is asleep. I drove her home, awkward as it was. I open the door. Mathew and Caleb stand there. I forgot to pick him up from the airport. "Look who I found at the airport!" Caleb says. "I'm so sorry, but something came up, literally came up. Follow me." I say. Mathew shrugs and follows, Caleb not far behind. I put a finger to my lip and open the door to where Tris sleeps.

I feel bad, she has so much attention on her. "She lost her memory so don't-" I start but they run towards her anyway. "Tris! Your alive! How?" Caleb yells, waking her up. "What, who are you? TOBIAS!" She screams my name. "Guys! She got hit in the head and lost her memory!" I say. "So, you don't know me, or what I did or who I am or-" Caleb says. "No idea" Tris answers. Caleb is probably extremely happy. He has his sister back, and she doesn't remember what he did to her. "How?" Mathew says. "Her death was fake, she was kidnapped, she came back a couple weeks ago, we attacked the kidnappers and she got hit on the head." I explain. "I DID?" Tris yells. "Yes" I say. I'm tired.

"So you've been trying to get her memory back?" Mathew asks. "Ya, but so far she only remembers places, not people, events, but not who was in them." I say. "We'll I kinda remember you from daunt..." She says "dauntless" I answer. "Ya and I DEFINATLEY remember that Uriah guy!" She says. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. "Ya well, you shouldn't" I say threw gritted teeth. "Cough cough jealous cough cough" Mathew says. I cross my arms against my chest. "Am not!" I say. "Am too!" Caleb says. "Am NOT!" I yell almost laughing. "Excuse me, but I had siblings, I know how this ends, you guys will keep saying that over and over and then your mom will come in and smack you in the back of the head" Mathew says.

"My moms not here! Am not!" I say. We all laugh, even Tris, who has no idea what's going on. "Come on, Tris, were going to get your memory back!" Caleb says. "Can I finish sleeping first?" Tris asks.

I just realized me and Caleb were fighting like siblings. Weird. Tris and him are siblings, so I KINDA am like a sibling. But DEFINATLEY not! He's always making sure I'm good enough for Tris, well he use to, when she was alive, before her "death".

Caleb comes and drives us all to the Abnegation sector. It doesn't really matter which house we go in, since they're all the same besides the newly decorated ones. We find an abandoned one and go inside.

"Was this where I use to live?" Tris asks. "Yes, with me and mom and dad." Caleb says. "So your..." "Your brother" Caleb answers. "Where are my-our parents?" She asks. "They died for us." Caleb says. He's much more comfortable saying it now than before, when he was a cry-baby about it. Well, losing a parent isn't easy, I shouldn't blame him.

Caleb and Tris go upstairs. Tris mentioned remembering a little, but not very much. They come down, and we go back outside. "Wait, do you remember the Candor game we use to play?" Caleb asks. "What?" Tris says. What a surprise. "I'll ask a question, and you have to answer honestly." Caleb says. They sit on the grass and I watch. He grabs her wrist and puts his thumb on one of her veins. "Your heart rate will increase if you lie" he says with a smile. "Ok" she says. "Do you remember any of us?" He asks. "You look familiar, and Tobias I remember from jumping off the building, but it doesn't feel right, calling him Tobias." Tris says. She doesn't remember me because of my name! "Four, my nickname in Dauntless was Four" I say. "Four, four" she repeats. "Four? Like four, favorite things, four talents, for f-" she stops. "Four fears! That's why you said fear landscape! It has to do with that!" She says excitedly. "Yes! You remember!" I say. I'm so excited I could just- but I can't, she doesn't remember, not yet.