8/6/12 #imagines :)

#imagine Niall throwing popcorn at you while your eyes focus on the movie playing. You smirk as he continues to try and get your attention.

#imagine Niall kissing up your bare back and finally kissing your head and whispering: “I love you so much, baby.”

#imagine Harry: “Niall, why are you smiling so much?” Niall: “I’m just happy.” Harry: “You’re thinking about her, huh?” Niall: “Yeah” *smiles*

#imagine Niall comes up behind you and grabs your waist. “Hey baby”, he says breathlessly and bites on your ear.

 #imagine Walking along the beach hand in hand with Niall. As the sun sets he smiles, knowing he wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

#imagine Relaxing in the pool when all of a sudden you hear: “CANNONBALL!” Niall jumps in, splashing you, followed by all the boys.

#imagine Niall sneaks up behind you and grabs your hips. He pulls back your hair and kisses your neck: “I missed you, babe..”

#imagine Having a pillow fight with Niall. You push each other around until you fall on top of him and he kisses you passionately.

#imagine Niall telling you he loves you every hour so you never forget it.

#imagine Going shopping with Niall. He grabs your hand & leads you down an alley. He pushes you against the wall & kisses you passionately.

#imagine Niall pulling you in for a kiss as you watch the sunset above the horizon.

#imagine Niall holding your waist and snuggling into your neck as you watch the sunset across the beach.

#imagine You’re crying. Niall looks up at you and wipes your tears away with his hand. He gently puts his lips upon yours.

#imagine Play fighting with Niall. He chases you around the room and pushes you on the floor. He kisses you passionately.

#imagine Playing beach volley ball with the boys. Louis whispers in your ear: “Niall can’t stop looking at you.” You blush.

#imagine Doing a twitcam with Niall and he proposes to you in front of 50,000 viewers.

#imagine Niall texting you non stop until he knew you were home safe after your first date.

#imagine Snuggling up to Niall and feeling his big muscly arms around you, as you lie beneath the stars.

#imagine Niall hugging you from behind and snuggling his head into your neck.

#imagine You’re lying on the beach with Niall, at night. He puts his coat around you and strokes your hair while kissing your cheek softly.

#imagine Niall kissing you and saying “I love you” when it’s announced he has won an award. Your names trend on twitter straight away.

#imagine Getting told off by Liam because Niall was late to a recording session, as he was spending time in bed with you.

#imagine Niall falling asleep on your shoulder while you’re doing a twitcam to the fans. Everyone goes crazy because it’s so cute.

#imagine Your son waking you and Niall up early on Christmas day. You let him bring a few presents on to the bed so he can open them.

#imagine Niall stroking your hand with his thumb when your walking down the street.

#imagine It’s freezing and Niall gives you his jacket. You: “You’re getting cold! Keep it!” Niall: “No, you’re cold. I don’t want it.”

#imagine Niall kisses you on the lips, just as Louis passes by. He whistles at you: “Looking good there, Horan!” Niall turns red.

#imagine Niall hugging you tight when you feel sad, softly rubbing your back while whispering cute words.