Hope you come.

SANJANA KUMAR

It was the last day of the match  and I was keen to end the documentary on high.The match looked like settling in for a draw and it was a draw.Sam and I talked to the teams then and just wrapped it nicely.

'Thank you everyone for such a lovely match and co-operation' I said.

'Pleasure is all ours' One of the coach said.

These cricket people are bloody interesting.I never felt going from there especially when you got guys like Virat around.I just hoped that I can get this kind of chance again to be around him.

'Thank you so much Virat' I said while he was going back.

He just smiled at me.I could just stare at that exemplary man.

'Anything else?' He asked.

'No' I replied.

'I hope you remember about the party' I said after a pause.

'Yes,I do' He said with a pleasing smile.

'Okay then Bye' I said.

'Bye' He replied.

I just hoped things go well.The party was basically organised by me and it was my first ever.So,I wanted it to be good,good enough that my boss should like it.Though,these four days were amazing as ever.

Next day,I went to my office and started working on the documentary.Meanwhile Chirag came.He was a really good looking and a nice guy.I had a little crush on him.

'Hey,what you upto?' He asked.

'Nothing,just getting the documentary ready' I answered.

'Okay and what about Virat,he's coming right?' He said.

'Yes,he is' I said.

'Just remind him once more' He told me.

'How?' I asked.

'Call him from the office number,this is his number' He said.

'What? Chirag,you have Virat's number?' I asked all in ammusement.

'Yes,I took it from boss.Now dial and talk' He said.

I picked up the office phone and dialled his number hoping he would not answer it,and if he did it will be really awkward for me.And he picked the call.

'Hy' Virat said.

'Hello,Sir.This call is from Times Now office inviting you once again for the celebration tomorrow' I said sounding super formal.

'I'll come' He said.

'Thank you Sir' I said.

'And please don't be so formal.Sanjana.' He said and cut the phone.

He recognized me.I felt stupid.Reminding him again and again the same thing? He's not a kid.If he said a yes then he'll come.

'He'll come Chirag' I said to him.

'The cricketer agrees to everything you say,doesn't he?' He said mocking me.

'Shut up' I said and laughed.

Was Virat Kohli coming because I invited him? I shrugged this thought and worked instead.