Green Hair Dye

That morning was filled with soft, short groans, not out of affection, but slight pain. He has been through millions of things, sure! Millions of times worse then this, but something was so different about this situation and environment. Bruce was still lightly curled around the green-haired male as he slept, not having a care in the world. Jack, though.. couldn't sleep anymore. He was getting far too restless, and one thing led to another, he was sitting up, rubbing his lower back. "Why the hell?" He asked himself in a hushed tone, earning a soft sigh from the bigger male as he woke.

"Oh," Bruce murmured, blinking a little as he watched the smaller man pull on the nearest shirt he could find, "I thought you would be gone before I woke up." A soft snicker admitted from Jack's lips as he listened to his words, then fixed some of the hair that was in his face. "Thought it was a hit and run? Nah, I don't have the guts to do that  to ya, Brucey." With a little smile, he leaned down to peck his lips, which resulted in him scrunching his nose and pulling away, "Damnit! Morning kisses are the worst," Jack teased, standing and letting the big shirt drape off his shoulder."I mean," Bruce sat up and bit his lip, "Id suggest going out to eat but I don't think that's the best decision." Both men laughed for a moment before the smaller male sat into the others lap, with an affectionate gaze held in their eyes. "Its alright, I don't need all that. I'm good wrecking things here." Jack gave a soft giggle, cupping his boyfriend's cheeks despite how much he absolutely hated it. 

  Jack was the only man that was allowed to even be remotely near him, let alone in his lap. but here he was, arms wrapped lovingly around the slim man's waist while they talked softly to each other and shared a kiss occasionally. "Y'know," Jack cooed after they parted again, "You really are  a big softy!" The Joker giggled, then sprang from his boyfriend's lap and into the hall in hopes of finding safety. Alfred luckily, was tending the garden around late morning, so he didn't have to see the two adults chase each other in their undergarments down the hallways. 

   After a few turns, Bruce was able to catch the spritely man into his arms and prevent him from running any further. "Stop right there!" Bruce laughed, a more playful tone then when they were usually chasing each other on the streets. "I'm afraid that's not on my agenda today, what a shame!" Jack laughed, before running into one of the many banisters and ending up in Bruce's entertainment room. luckily, there was carpet for when he just wanted to lay around all day, so no harm done. "Even when I'm supervising you, you still make a mess, Bruce rolled his eyes, picking his small boyfriend up to his feet, then brushing his messy hair out of his face "Maybe after breakfast we can re-dye your hair." The small male perked up, nodding since he wouldn't have to do it himself, "Sure! Although, I'm not in the mood for food, so just carry on without me!" That didn't sit well with Bruce, so he hoisted the other up and brought him into the kitchen.

  After so much persuasion, and finally settling on something- that wasn't necessarily breakfast, but at least it was food-  that he would eat. "Alfred's back!" Bruce called, thanking his friend and bringing the dye upstairs so they could start. The skinny male was perched on the counter, awaiting his boyfriend to return, "I haven't done it before.. I usually have Harley do it for me, y'know?" Jack asked, which earned him a nod as the other read the instructions, "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" 

"Yes,"

"It doesn't look like it."

Jack stuck out his tongue as Bruce rolled his eyes. A few minutes passed and Bruce was already beginning to put the dye into Jack's hair. "Its cold!" The small one whined, "Oh, sit still, you'll be fine." But, Jack still insisted on squirming. This resulted in Green dye dripping all over his hands and arm, along with the floor. "Damnit, Jack" He sighed as his lover giggled almost innocently, "Oops." Green, by now, had dripped all over the floor, been wiped on his cheek, and anywhere else but Jack. "Alright! you're done! sit here, then you have to shower."

  An hour passed, and the shower was now stained as well, but The Joker seemed satisfied with his new vibrant, boyfriend-dyed-hair. "Thanks, Batsy! I couldn't have done it without ya!" Jack purred, kissing his cheek as the other cleaned up the floor. 

That was when Jack got a call. 

It was Harley, but, there were so many other missed calls.. 

How long had his phone been ringing? 

Forty-five times, to be exact.

This has to be important .